1 2
Vigo (Forum Supporter)
Vigo (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/10/20 10:11 p.m.

Is the tax based on billing address or shipping address? If its based on billing address you can email me your cart and paypal me your money and ill order and ship it to your house. cheeky

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/10/20 11:13 p.m.

Shipping address. 

Vigo (Forum Supporter)
Vigo (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/11/20 9:24 a.m.

Then sounds like the solutions have already been posted and none of them are not annoying. I hate to think someone who wants to use Rockauto has these issues because i use them once or twice a week and as time goes by i only like them more and more. I filled the front of my house fridge with their magnets, then started on the mini fridge on my shop and now im on the sides of that so i guess I need another shop appliance of some kind now.

Rick O'Shea
Rick O'Shea GRM+ Memberand New Reader
8/11/20 11:42 a.m.

Yeah this was a super annoying shock to me recently too. It appears to only affect the Denver area, but sporadically at that. I can have things delivered to a friend's place near Nederland, but not in Boulder. Same county.  Also a no-go to several other towns in the North Metro area.

Mostly I just use their site as a search tool then hit up Google to find the part elsewhere.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EutXZYljKkcLluxiDX55XA15Khi4YsReE6c6XFDbGszR4VEtWj71mkQIHG0Tqkyn