flexi
flexi Reader
9/24/16 1:54 p.m.

Out in the garage there isn't wifi coverage, so I logged into the forum using my phone. Couldn't seem to find search on the mobile site. (My search for Search was weak) Could one of you kind souls point out where I might find it? If its in plain view, please be gentle. For what its worth, the phone is an iPhone6.

TIA

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
9/24/16 1:59 p.m.

Not sure if the layout is the same on iphones, but on my android there is a button on the top right that looks like 3 hotizontal bars. Click that and search is the last option on the menu/at the bottom of the screen. You may need to zoom out to see it since there is a mobile ad banner sizing issue at the moment.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
9/24/16 2:02 p.m.

hit the drop down (three horiz. bars top of page) right across from the GRM banner, search is at the bottom of the page. Android S5

hah, ECM beat me to it, gonna hafta step it up next time.

flexi
flexi Reader
9/24/16 2:42 p.m.

Hmm, on an iPhone6 there is: Builds Features Videos Forum Events Store

Hah, I see it now. Wonder why the scroll for this is so slow. At first it seemed the scroll didn't work at all. It scrolls 2 points (as in a font) with a huge swipe down in portrait mode. But search seems to pop up instantly if held in landscape. Live and learn. Thanks everyone.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
p7iy0TfAnipuIjgPy7UbGz8BoGLYFNIh9nWzzHK6MTAG208reZVv6iDbDND7Mw6u