1 2 3 4
Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/4/12 12:12 p.m.

Finish the deck.

Then I have to decide which car gets work. I'm thinking maybe swap tires on the blue Miata, drop the racer down a bit (do I put on the heavy spring set?) and maybe pull the head on my poor original car.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic Reader
10/4/12 12:45 p.m.

Get my Yugo running again, so I can drive it home and put my "dependable" car back in working order (brake lines) and start driving it for winter.

Winston
Winston Reader
10/4/12 12:48 p.m.

I'm going to cut the front half off of the Spitfire and begin fabricating the new front chassis rails/suspension.

Oh, and finish my sheet metal brake.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
10/4/12 2:11 p.m.

Adding mud flaps and oil change.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
10/4/12 2:13 p.m.

Still troubleshooting intermittent rough running problems. Crank sensor helped, maybe I've got a vacuum leak somewhere. Something tells me that I'm chasing multiple causes. Maybe it's because it says "1992" on the title.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/4/12 2:31 p.m.

Clean garage.

Fix wiper switch on wifes RX7/Lemons car.

Clean out truck for the first time since I have owned it (bought it new in 2008). It's gross.

Maybe... yank motor out of bad body RX7 and put in good body RX7.

lancesaville
lancesaville New Reader
10/4/12 2:37 p.m.

Just changed oil, and going to run the living hell out of it on saturday @ autocross.

Facebook sent me.

FordGT40
FordGT40 New Reader
10/4/12 2:52 p.m.

My son and I are going for our first official track day at the beautiful BARBER MOTORSPORTS PARK!

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/4/12 2:54 p.m.

Swap all 4 air shocks on my wifes car, assuming they come in today.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Dork
10/4/12 2:58 p.m.

Doing a dump run in my Dakota (yay $500 trucks!), and possibly swapping the heater core in said Dakota (boo $500 trucks...)

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/4/12 3:00 p.m.

Another job I've been putting off is reinstalling the plow mount back on the truck. It had to come off for a transmission flush. I know that if I don't get this thing back on now, I'll end up doing it at 5 am in the snow.

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/4/12 3:17 p.m.

Re-torque everything on the V6 MR2 after it's first 500mi. Seafoam it and switch to synthetic. Track down a rattle, put the carpet back in the trunk, etc.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
10/4/12 3:18 p.m.

The Mitty shakedown Jarrito Burrito going to local Nature Coast Mustang show in Inverness Saturday at Ford dealer Inverness . Taco Slinging saturday unleash the new Bananna pie deseart . Drove a Pantera Today

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
10/4/12 3:21 p.m.

Finish fiber glassing and Bondoing the bum stop seat on my murdercycle.

red5_02
red5_02 Reader
10/4/12 4:27 p.m.

Nothing. She's staying at home while I sit at a cabin in WV and drink beer all weekend. Now I need to decide what vehicle to take to said cabin. The daily Mazda or Pappy's F-150...

fasted58
fasted58 UltraDork
10/4/12 4:28 p.m.

In reply to red5_02:

cabin = F-150

miataman86
miataman86 Reader
10/4/12 4:34 p.m.

NASA event at Sebring Intl Raceway. AutoX this sunday as well. Gonna be a blast.

RexSeven
RexSeven SuperDork
10/4/12 4:41 p.m.

Need to adjust the Fays2 Watt's link in my Mustang (again). It's making some noises I'm not too comfortable with. Besides that I'm also going out to look at some winter beaters. I just hope it stops raining so I'm not miserable doing either.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/4/12 4:55 p.m.
JohnInKansas wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: ...spare Yugo...
You know you're on Grassroots when someone says something about their "spare Yugo".

And it is perfectly ok to boast about the fact that you showed a stranger your Wankel.

HiTempguy
HiTempguy SuperDork
10/4/12 4:56 p.m.

Where to begin?

• get light pods wired on the rally car
  • clean garage that is a disaster with appx a gillion (ok, maybe 30) rims and tires in it
  • sell more rally tires
  • start packing tools for PFR
  • peel terrible decals last driver put on the rallycar off
  • prepare to install air bag kit on the pickmeup
  • remove hood to take to vinyl cutter for new hood graphic
  • clean inside of truck
  • clean inside of rallycar
  • get last minute PIAA 80 Racing lamps ordered/shipped

I'm thinking its another past midnight day (which has been going on for the past week).

mazdeuce
mazdeuce HalfDork
10/4/12 5:09 p.m.

Autocross on Sunday. First time in 6 months I won't have to seriously worry about heat stroke, so that's nice. Have to get my drivers liscense renewed tomorrow which should theoretically be an hour in line and 5 minutes at the counter. Theoretically. If I have time I should figure out how much to adjust a tie rod to go from slight toe in to slight toe out for autocross so I can do it quick like before the event. Should mow the lawn too, but it's growing slower as the days get shorter. I can probably put it off for a week.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/4/12 5:27 p.m.

Putting RPF-1's with A6's on the Javelin.

<< not even joking!

Max_Archer
Max_Archer Reader
10/4/12 5:33 p.m.

Sadly, not much. Maybe I'll see if I can finally get my alignment straightened out. Living in an apartment complex where I can't work on cars, driving a new car that doesn't need much, and having more important things than upgrades to spend money on mean not much happens with my cars lately.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/4/12 5:40 p.m.

Nothing.

I'm cleaning up the disaster in the shop left over from lemons prep.

Then I'm going to go take a careful look at a Volvo 1800es and probably haul it home so the shop will look like a disaster again.

Sunday I think the boat is going in the water for a cruise. Hopefully it will go the entire 3 hours.

thestig99
thestig99 Reader
10/4/12 5:45 p.m.

Maybe wander around the junkyard Saturday and see if I find anything worthwhile. Probably detail the Miata at least one day, it's long overdue.

That's about it

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Qy9kseRIyGaptCnkt1KRQ6dKwsKORX7tdTWLXvkF4zr4d9k5p3ArRkPnbHVpTyY8