1 2 3 4

If I'm hurt bad enough to actually need a first aid kit, I'm going in the house because I'm going to need help applying the bandages and warm soapy water to remove the blood stains. Our first aid kit is there. Worse than that is going to require a phone to call 911. Hopefully someone else heard the crash or the scream. 

Other wise it's...

Cometic Gasket on Twitter: "Who used Electrical Tape? #mechanic #bandaid  #cometic… "

and get back to work. 

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/29/20 11:59 p.m.

By far the worst self inflicted one was having a heavy duty bungee cord let go at full stretch across the roof of my car. Hit me square between the eyes. I remember driving half way to the ER. The next memory I have was eight days latter. I had a really good concussion. I had to be carful for about six months and the concussion symptoms finally went away fully about a year latter. 

This one scared me. It was the wake up moment for me that made me realize I may not be invincible after all. I was in my late 20s at the time. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
12/30/20 3:33 a.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

Did you see the sparkles? Because I've seen the sparkles.

Appleseed said:

In reply to dean1484 :

Did you see the sparkles? Because I've seen the sparkles.

I saw sparkles just from reading Dean's post. Pretty sure I have a headache as well. 

That makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. 

FKemp
FKemp New Reader
1/4/21 12:26 p.m.
dean1484 said:

By far the worst self inflicted one was having a heavy duty bungee cord let go at full stretch across the roof of my car. Hit me square between the eyes. I remember driving half way to the ER. The next memory I have was eight days latter. I had a really good concussion. I had to be carful for about six months and the concussion symptoms finally went away fully about a year latter. 

This one scared me. It was the wake up moment for me that made me realize I may not be invincible after all. I was in my late 20s at the time. 

Had a bit of a similar experience with a cord, only it hit me in the leg. Didn't give it much attention at first, but in a minute or two the pain came and I figured it damaged something. Turns out it fractured the bone, so that was fun. Heavy-duty cords pack some serious energy when stretched, you don't want to mess around with them, learn proper safety precautions on prothesiswriter.com before you start working with dangerous tools.

1 2 3 4
Our Preferred Partners
WB91EylKRXYd73ll62qR2US1lk8RI5XCxOEhE54DOXClBojEqeM9nPDyhRIyGWKk