1 2
wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe PowerDork
10/5/22 4:54 p.m.

Going to stick my foot in my mouth here. Its because its a foreign car or they see it as a cheap car. 

I was on the high side of 110db in my Viper and would get thumbs up for the CHP. My 64 Cette sounds like a gunfight on decel and revs to the moon and is way over the limit I get the same. R8 spyder with the most obnoxious open exhaust I could find never had a issue. 

Pulled over going 68mph on the freeway once in a Ferrari. 

The rules out in California are so absurd sometime the owner of the car knows more then the cop 10x over. But burdan of proof is on us. 

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand UberDork
10/5/22 5:44 p.m.
wearymicrobe said:

Going to stick my foot in my mouth here. Its because its a foreign car or they see it as a cheap car. 

I was on the high side of 110db in my Viper and would get thumbs up for the CHP. My 64 Cette sounds like a gunfight on decel and revs to the moon and is way over the limit I get the same. R8 spyder with the most obnoxious open exhaust I could find never had a issue. 

Pulled over going 68mph on the freeway once in a Ferrari. 

The rules out in California are so absurd sometime the owner of the car knows more then the cop 10x over. But burdan of proof is on us. 

I'm sure all your anti-social loudness was done on a closed course by a professional driver, right?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ArN5QJcn1N6FBIFpSBe9PweG0Hep5W6x4t5dtnY36j6fF1DI9Bi8eJ6u94CRdAsA