1 2
Vigo
Vigo SuperDork
8/16/12 9:24 p.m.

Almost bought one when seller let slip a price i would go for. Then he must have got on the internet because before i could get the loan out he jacked the price $4000.

If not for that, id be driving one.

So yeah, they are overpriced. When i had a chance to get one for the right price, i tried.

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/16/12 9:29 p.m.

My aforementioned friend built his 3400 sq ft house with his. We unloaded countless boxes of 18x18 travertine tile out of the bed of the Baja.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
8/17/12 6:05 a.m.
Hocrest
Hocrest HalfDork
8/17/12 6:29 a.m.

Here is ours,

I wasn't sure if I would like it when we first got it. But, SWMBO wanted it, and we got a killer deal because the PO fragged the front diff. So I got to swap it to a MT, and have grown to love it.

series8217
series8217 New Reader
8/17/12 3:11 p.m.
Hocrest wrote: Here is ours, I wasn't sure if I would like it when we first got it. But, SWMBO wanted it, and we got a killer deal because the PO fragged the front diff. So I got to swap it to a MT, and have grown to love it.

I dig the bumper! You build it yourself?

Hocrest
Hocrest HalfDork
8/17/12 3:42 p.m.
series8217 wrote:
Hocrest wrote: Here is ours, I wasn't sure if I would like it when we first got it. But, SWMBO wanted it, and we got a killer deal because the PO fragged the front diff. So I got to swap it to a MT, and have grown to love it.
I dig the bumper! You build it yourself?

Nope, it came with the car. Built by a guy named Mudrat out in the Pacific NW. He makes things like that for a number of Soob's.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DiEPScSa9n1aUiKpsTDZ2jEaJJKoQf1U1yCiBUS76Ln9eEzQfQ7zs3PYH0Q6njTv