rex
rex
10/1/20 12:56 p.m.

Folks, I paid for a 10yr subscription and the subscription link function is not working after 10days or so. I called the tele# and spoke to a rep who mentioned web upgrades related to login functionality are in progress, and you might not be able to login at the moment. I work in software as a career/professionally, I see miscommunication happen regularly, so I'm just putting a bug report out there... in case it is not known... the subscription link functionality doesn't seem to work right now, for either method of lookup. Not sure what perks I'm missing out on other than the webview of the magazine, but happy to have joined. I'll start moving my build thread over from Rennlist soon! 

Nicole Suddard
Nicole Suddard GRM+ Memberand Marketing Coordinator
10/1/20 2:11 p.m.

In reply to rex :

Hi rex,

Would you mind telling us the URL of the subscription link that isn't working for you and where it appears (somewhere on the site, in an email, in the store, in a piece of mail you recieved from us, or in the magazine)? This will help us resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Rex
Rex New Reader
10/1/20 9:09 p.m.

Hi Nicole,

The Subscription Link feature is on the member dashboard - but no matter my input, it doesn't find my subscription. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/2/20 10:57 a.m.

Rex,

Happy to help. Go ahead and log out and then log back in, and see if you're able to read the digital edition now.

Thanks,

Tom

Rex
Rex New Reader
11/8/20 11:04 a.m.

Hey folks, 

I can read the digital edition now, but I still haven't been able to use the subscription link feature.. it still doesn't work.  Additionally I haven't received a physical copy of the magazine yet, not sure if that's normal given my subscription start date. 

Thanks

Rex

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
11/8/20 12:03 p.m.

Hmm, we'll take a look and follow up via email. Sorry about that!

Nancy Gomes
Nancy Gomes Director of Operations & Events
11/9/20 8:51 a.m.

In reply to Rex :

I sent you a message about your physical copies, happy to help out here. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QWLAJnuex8RbInnuUCV6g3c3jDdfJ9ariPq4jy0Xtlr4kknwy40lTDjT6zs1M0y8