1 2
HappyAndy
HappyAndy Reader
12/22/08 10:03 p.m.

I noticed that the people posting on that forum are from all around the world. Are suzukis the civic of the rest of the world?

And that guys skills are awsome! Scandanavian Jesse James awsome! Actuly I think that I would rather hang out with him instead of JJ if given the choice.

Carson
Carson HalfDork
12/22/08 11:37 p.m.

What's the deal with all these incredible builds from Scandinavia? Must be the long winters.

Wasn't that widebody, mid-engined Golf from Scandinavia also?

And have you seen the carbon fibre RX-7 rally build from Norway? http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=695029&highlight=sweden

MikeSVO
MikeSVO New Reader
12/22/08 11:46 p.m.

Of course some people on here are going to be critical of a project like that - this site's 'Main Event' is a contest of performance and execution for the least amount of money. That build, though cool, doesn't seem to be budget friendly.

I'll bet it would crush that poor guys heart if you showed him a Mirage and a TSi Talon. I'm guessing they don't have those where he is.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
12/23/08 4:51 a.m.

thats a crazy ammt of work.

I really want a swift gt/gti .... really really do.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/23/08 5:29 a.m.

I like the intyake horns, too bad they probably won't stay with the turbo.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla Reader
12/23/08 7:31 a.m.
ignorant wrote: thats a crazy ammt of work. I really want a swift gt/gti .... really really do.

For the right money you can buy mine!

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
12/23/08 9:55 a.m.
Bobzilla wrote:
ignorant wrote: thats a crazy ammt of work. I really want a swift gt/gti .... really really do.
For the right money you can buy mine!

that phraseology means "too rich for my blood"

Bobzilla
Bobzilla Reader
12/23/08 9:57 a.m.

haha!!! Nah. . .just means I got too many curse words, blood and tears into this thing.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
12/23/08 11:40 a.m.

beautiful build.

Carson
Carson HalfDork
12/23/08 5:59 p.m.
MikeSVO wrote: Of course some people on here are going to be critical of a project like that - this site's 'Main Event' is a contest of performance and execution for the least amount of money. That build, though cool, doesn't seem to be budget friendly.

Think about all the cash he is saving (and pride creating) by building it himself. I think it's still pretty budget friendly, even if he is paying with personal time and labor.

skullsroad
skullsroad New Reader
12/24/08 6:37 a.m.

I browsed through the 13 pages of pictures and envisioned months of tedious measuring and cutting. The exhausting grinding and pounding. The frustrating shifting and correcting...I want a welder.

ww
ww Dork
1/8/09 6:14 p.m.

http://www.google.com/products?q=mig+welder&oe=utf-8&scoring=p&price1=150.00&price2=460.00&brand=hobart+welders&lnk=brsugg

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LoBZGHOF2dsvE48JniGSRiyPNVENkB9WGihKZWr4YfVGcXijGyHs79FQCBMkjsBW