1 2
1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UberDork
7/24/13 6:31 p.m.

Ha! You guys are too easy!

Vigo
Vigo UltraDork
7/24/13 7:48 p.m.

I would describe myself as comically discerning. Which, when you hear some of the stuff i've said, seems like a joke in and of itself.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
7/24/13 8:36 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
1988RedT2 wrote: I wouldn't do it. Those cars, if not outright gay, are at best sexually ambiguous.
That pathetic atitude still exists?

I think he's making reference to the article that Lesley wrote (thread on it in the off topic section) http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/ooooo-my-own-hate-mail/66816/page1/

:)

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 HalfDork
7/24/13 11:14 p.m.

If any state would accept a weird title, it would be GA. Their laws aren't very strict, so this definitely sounds shady to me. $1,750 yes, but $17,500 no...doesn't seem like much of a deal.

philguy
philguy
7/25/13 12:53 a.m.

Hi long time lurker decided to take the plunge. Don't know GA law but do know Florida law which I just moved from. In FL a salvage title is parts only, most states respect this and will not let you title a salvage car, the exception is KY. I know of KY buyers coming to FL and buying a salvage title cars and getting a KY title. So I'm guessing this is not a original KY car and GA is honoring the original state.

kanaric
kanaric Reader
7/25/13 1:15 a.m.
bgkast wrote: That sound fishy

as berkeley

the claims he making sounds like the most ridiculous lies

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UberDork
7/25/13 8:49 a.m.
JThw8 wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote:
1988RedT2 wrote: I wouldn't do it. Those cars, if not outright gay, are at best sexually ambiguous.
That pathetic atitude still exists?
I think he's making reference to the article that Lesley wrote (thread on it in the off topic section) http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/ooooo-my-own-hate-mail/66816/page1/ :)

ops, I need an embarrassed emoticon. in my defence I was on vacation when she posted that. Off to read it now.

I must be a little sensitive as the women at work have taken to calling my new man bag a murse.

Oh, and my C30 once topped the list of gayest cars, and yes I own an ABBA album. Hmm, I better break the news to my wife.

Vigo
Vigo UltraDork
7/25/13 10:13 a.m.

Salvage titles are so irritating. I just got a good texas title for a car that was salvage in PA.. mechanic's lien to the rescue. Wasn't sure it would work, though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NO9eJPiZMvW5cmUKH4UbtCXYrcld3gzQewL8q7Djv9fGyoqLWz4WoWqHQAUi5IpP