1 2
Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Editorial Assistant
1/28/15 9:00 p.m.

In reply to jrubins:

Wow, I've never used that before. I'll have to try that on the next one. Thanks for the tip.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/29/15 8:22 a.m.

Please keep great past articles like this coming!

europadope
europadope None
1/29/15 6:35 p.m.

In reply to Trackmouse : It's hard to flip a Europa. And that would be a Twin Cam or the bigger valved Twin Cam Special. My '73 is a TCS, but, sadly, it has the dual Zenith Stromberg carbs instead of the dual Weber DCOE sidedrafts.

Basil Exposition
Basil Exposition Dork
2/12/15 3:05 p.m.

We need an update using frickin' laser beams on our heads!

benbeames
benbeames New Reader
2/12/15 3:14 p.m.

Fun video with a Lotus Europa autoxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWyJSF3g6_s

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 Reader
2/13/15 8:13 a.m.

Well, I used the 10 cent method to align the Caprice a few days ago, and it worked great! It is actually better than it was from the alignment shop...crazy. Thanks for the post!

Osvolant
Osvolant None
2/16/15 3:29 p.m.

Thanks for the reprint- the kind of no-nonsense, low-buck stuff we need to see. Command + helped too!

Schump
Schump New Reader
4/16/15 12:51 a.m.

Perfect timing! Thanks for the reprint, my 2001 Maxima needs another alignment as the one I paid for was never up to snuff. I'm sure my 1992 TOYota extra cab V6 4WD does too. Just need to to drop the tank, give the 16 gallons of bad gas to the dump, find the leak in the high pressure fuel line, replace the fuel filter and battery and give it a huge bath. You know, no big whoop. [Cue the Cawfee Taaaawk music.]

Now I wasn't reading GRM till I saw the original $1500 Challenge issue on the newsstand at Virginia Tech's Volume Two bookstore back in the day.

Small world, I've known John Hagerman for 18 years as Summit Point is both our home tracks. Seen him there and around the mid atlantic doing SCCA events for a friend and professionally (Hot Shoe Racing, Racers Edge Motorsports, Leslie/Haughn Racing,) as well as working for him one long weekend at Slummit Pond. Bonus, we're both Hokies

See y'all in Carlisle in May.

Brotus7
Brotus7 HalfDork
12/18/17 7:33 p.m.

I  saw this on the side banner and got sucked in by the  tail lights and rear suspension in the picture, with the thought: what other car has a rear end like the Europa?

Figured others may enjoy the zombie thread :)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
x4In4pm0PP1530pvy0wPMT8xuMsUiUSPjo8n3FKH1v0NhYyXzBxunAvYsTNzsQC4