Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
4/25/16 11:24 a.m.
feature_image

The 39th running of Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty Presented by Hagerty at Road Atlanta could not have been more spectacular. Record crowds enjoyed perfect weather and an automotive nirvana second to none. The legendary track hosted some of the very best HSR vintage racing throughout the weekend, featuring Ford and Can-Am monsters plus many other historically significant machines. …

Read the rest of the story

boulder_dweeb
boulder_dweeb New Reader
4/25/16 11:41 a.m.

Have you picked a theme/format for next years event?

Thanks,

Rog

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
4/25/16 11:45 a.m.
boulder_dweeb wrote: Have you picked a theme/format for next years event? Thanks, Rog

Look for an announcement very soon. I think we're just dotting some t's at the moment.

David S. Wallens
4/25/16 11:48 a.m.

Also, gotta say that it was awesome seeing everyone this weekend. Plus, wow, what great weather.

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/25/16 1:19 p.m.

Beautiful weather. This is the only spectating event I do each year...wouldn't miss it. So much fun to camp out with a very diverse group of gearheads. My liver funciton should be back to normal by Wednesday.

David S. Wallens
4/25/16 1:30 p.m.
Tyler H wrote: Beautiful weather. This is the only spectating event I do each year...wouldn't miss it. So much fun to camp out with a very diverse group of gearheads. My liver funciton should be back to normal by Wednesday.

I was talking to the Carib guys yesterday. While we're all from different places and favor different brands, in the end it's our love of cars that brings us together.

That and breaking bread.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NJzEYpyGnxAR2n09hnLMyfqYIDQEUcmrDUycd1GbKBf5RE4lc7aAs9HyffViEAWN