sanyarcosean
sanyarcosean New Reader
6/27/08 9:09 p.m.

We did the most important thing a Challenge team can do tonight. We maild our registration.

Aaron and team are on our way!

We hope to have an update on the Ghia thread Sunday night.

Where does everyone else stand?

Sean

chknhwk
chknhwk New Reader
6/28/08 12:35 p.m.

Currently waiting for the funds to be available so that i may start my build. How sad is it that I can't even afford the GRM200x challenge? Where's the crying emoticon...
I'm also waiting to see if my sister is going to be my co-pilot. I hope so, I've been wanting to get her into this for some time.

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce Reader
7/2/08 11:38 a.m.

Anything new on the Ghia this year Sean?

Jetta still needs to be put together, painted, cleaned, sorted, driven, etc. I believe all the parts are now sourced and relatively in one location. I still need to send a check but my leave is on the books at work

For those just tuning in: '86 Jetta GLi Gutted, two seats Bilstein somethings with Ebay coilovers, big sway bars, camber plates, rear shims 2 liter turbo on MS

Roll bar if budget allows NOS if budget allows Running car if time allows

Currently close to recouping full $400 price of car, sourced parts car with motor and some other bits that should recoup full price and then some.

poopshovel
poopshovel Dork
7/2/08 11:42 a.m.

Working on the LeMons car

kcbhiw
kcbhiw Reader
7/2/08 10:56 p.m.

I'm holding out on the full entry fee to make sure I don't show up without a car. I'm so close to having all four wheels turning, but a few minor details hold me back. Blah.

Oh, yeah....the lemons car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4Rr9xvdXYMWoRw5KGEWuyObgv5bkW4yGTxOaAlV4wTv6VnRKTh4ygXojQyNsPiwY