EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
10/20/16 10:09 a.m.

In reply to golfduke: I would reach out to Subscriber Services

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
10/20/16 1:04 p.m.

In reply to golfduke:

If you can't get in through Subscriber Services, give the office a call and ask for me. I can take it down and get it to the right place for you. Contact info.

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
10/20/16 1:14 p.m.

I got it all sorted out and changed! Thanks guys, excellent website assistance.

Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
10/20/16 3:02 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote:
pjbgravely wrote: Nice, something else to never receive when I renew.
Sounds like you've been the victim of some kind of customer service foul-up. PM me your name and address and what happened and I will get you sorted out. Margie

I just assumed he doesn't post on the forums much. I think my Dork status is not too surprising considering that in the past i was the #2 overall poster on a forum with 10,000 registered users (at that time). I think everyone would be a little RELIEVED about my gradually dimming enthusiasm for forums if they only knew how prolific i USED to be.

fanfoy
fanfoy Dork
10/20/16 3:36 p.m.

Is this another 'murican thing only or can Canucks have access to this sweet deal?

Ed Higginbotham
10/20/16 3:56 p.m.

In reply to fanfoy:

It absolutely works for Canada. Just make sure you select that option between Domestic, Canada, and international.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/20/16 3:59 p.m.

Can I get one for a Classic Motorsports sub as well? I've got about 8 years left on the GRM, but I haven't ever subscribed to CM.

pjbgravely
pjbgravely Reader
10/20/16 10:28 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote:
pjbgravely wrote: Nice, something else to never receive when I renew.
Sounds like you've been the victim of some kind of customer service foul-up. PM me your name and address and what happened and I will get you sorted out. Margie

I went through what is left of my memory and I think it was only t-shirt I didn't get from here. I don't remember things like this unless I am away from a computer. I will PM when I am sure.

Vigo wrote: I just assumed he doesn't post on the forums much. I think my Dork status is not too surprising considering that in the past i was the #2 overall poster on a forum with 10,000 registered users (at that time)...

I haven't been here very long, and I don't post much because most of what I say gets ignore. I do post questions here, and I get lots of great help so maybe I will reach half-dork someday.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/21/16 7:43 a.m.

Got it. I'm here when you do reach out.

We do sometimes get questions about missing t-shirts from people who did bill-me subscriptions--even though we try to make it extra clear, they don't always read the order form and catch that you only get a t-shirt if you include payment when you order.

Margie

Ed Higginbotham
10/21/16 8:08 a.m.

In reply to Toyman01:

Well there's no Dork deal for Classic if that's what you're asking. However you can get a discounted subscription to Classic Motorsports right here.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/21/16 8:38 a.m.

Toyman, I know a guy. Drop me an email and I will make sure you get a Dork sticker with that Classic renewal. But shhhh, don't tell anyone I did this...

Margie

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/13/16 3:58 p.m.

I don't check my mail often but checked today and found a hand addressed envelope with this inside.

Only problem is I can't decide what vehicle to put it on.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 SuperDork
11/13/16 4:36 p.m.

Sounds like dork decal indecision. It could lead to dork decal anxiety.

Happens to me when I get one anyway.

The0retical (Forum Supporter)
The0retical (Forum Supporter) UberDork
5/24/20 1:11 p.m.

Mine showed up a few days ago just as I was about to email.

The narrow exception has been made.

Annnnd I failed at search and necro'd an old thread.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dicKcSPnMlolld7pUusd0cLIhxPmYbt043PaBjPrGfHJCBUsKortrHzObbgcwFhw