1 2 3
poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
12/20/12 7:37 a.m.
GameboyRMH wrote:
Raze wrote: That's because Audis have prettier 'style lights' in their headlights than other manufacturers. I kid you not a guy I work with ditched his 3-series for an S-4 and said the headlights were better and the DSG lets him paddle shift like a Ferrari...
There's a guy I pass on the road who simply put flexilight in his AE101 Corolla's headlight housings to make Audi-style eyelashes... Grassroots ingenuity wins again!

Yeah. No.

jstein77
jstein77 Dork
12/20/12 8:36 a.m.
szeis4cookie wrote: Relevant: http://autoblopnik.com/2012/12/19/de-nysschens-message-to-infiniti-fans-the-first-draft/

Okay, that was funny. Not safe for work, but funny.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/20/12 9:06 a.m.
jstein77 wrote:
szeis4cookie wrote: Relevant: http://autoblopnik.com/2012/12/19/de-nysschens-message-to-infiniti-fans-the-first-draft/
Okay, that was funny. Not safe for work, but funny.

That entire site is comedy gold!

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/20/12 9:09 a.m.
said Alfred Finkentitz, assistant professor of grouting and spackling at Pasadena Community College

Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!!

dculberson
dculberson SuperDork
12/20/12 9:19 a.m.

I liked:

I named the FX50 after my own mother, FX50 de Nysschen.
fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 UltraDork
12/20/12 9:25 a.m.

I don't car what they call it, but isn't that just a bunch of pictures of the same car? I see some of them have big tires, but otherwise, they look like that one, innocuous car painted an innocuous color that pretty much every manufacture has been making for 20 years. Man, I need a nap. Yawn.

ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter UberDork
12/20/12 2:37 p.m.
fast_eddie_72 wrote: I don't car what they call it, but isn't that just a bunch of pictures of the same car? I see some of them have big tires, but otherwise, they look like that one, innocuous car painted an innocuous color that pretty much every manufacture has been making for 20 years. Man, I need a nap. Yawn.

Well, IIRC, most of them do use some variant of the same chassis that's used in the Z.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bTunkQ73wKGUMwvRDwHxqRZkayd4BpaeGZKdDDIBW04hStVetOI9RTxWwzPFvGu5