Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
10/9/15 2:58 p.m.
feature_image

After Gary's trip north, we were ready to fly up to Connecticut, finish getting our new ramp truck road-worthy, and drive it back to Florida.

Day 1 was long. We toiled away on the truck for over 12 hours. Still, we got an awful lot done.

After checking over the brakes, we installed the rebuilt carburetor and got the …

Read the rest of the story

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/9/15 3:38 p.m.

I hope you make it back without anything happening, but if you run into trouble in NC, give me a shout. I can probably come and deliver snacks and look confused about one of them there carbure-taters.

doc_speeder
doc_speeder HalfDork
10/9/15 4:40 p.m.

Sounds like a fun trip. Be safe and good luck! I'll be following the updates.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce PowerDork
10/9/15 8:26 p.m.

No doubt about it, this is cool. Thanks for the updates.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
10/10/15 12:09 a.m.

Swing by for a beer Tim... lol

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/10/15 6:49 p.m.

After you make back to Florida you need to load that fancy GRM Camaro on the back.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
10/11/15 1:01 a.m.

Remember, having the biggest truck around is like having o-positive blood; you can help everyone else out but even if your friends want to they probably can't do much for you.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
10/11/15 1:26 a.m.

You broke it guys, dang it

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/11/15 1:52 p.m.

It's not an adventure without something coming apart. Unfortunately I know that F350 driveshafts aren't too hard to Dixon the side of the highway.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce PowerDork
10/11/15 2:08 p.m.

Is something happening that's being broadcast somewhere else? I want to keep up.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D1YK7oaaobobdOI1Ogpd5U3LCmgnjQ3iynjkndWyMelRfI1A9BvlFKl2sMrYME9t