1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 219
BoulderG
BoulderG GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/14/23 8:48 p.m.

I think this is actually some sort of genetically modified unicorn, not anything that was ever normally found in the wild!

(I love that the rear window has a defroster. Now we know it's not stock!)

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
5/14/23 10:42 p.m.

In reply to BoulderG :

I'm contemplating the cargo tie down requirements here, these VWs have disc brakes...

KyAllroad
KyAllroad MegaDork
5/15/23 12:14 a.m.

Friday night I saw a Lucid Air headed into town.  I genuinely didn't recognize it until I saw the badge.   Can't be many running around central Kentucky.

tremm
tremm Reader
5/15/23 1:36 a.m.

Did it look big IRL? Looks like it has a huge interior from this angle

buzzboy
buzzboy SuperDork
5/15/23 8:22 a.m.

Peanu_Keeyes
Peanu_Keeyes GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/15/23 12:42 p.m.

JDM 

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/15/23 1:39 p.m.

^ And 4WD! A 4WD Kei truck/van might even be a unicorn in Japan!

Peanu_Keeyes
Peanu_Keeyes GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/15/23 2:58 p.m.

In reply to GameboyRMH :

By some wizardry, this somehow seats 5 despite having a seemingly shorter wheelbase than my miata...

myf16n
myf16n GRM+ Memberand New Reader
5/15/23 4:11 p.m.
Peanu_Keeyes said:

In reply to GameboyRMH :

By some wizardry, this somehow seats 5 despite having a seemingly shorter wheelbase than my miata...

They left the crumple zones on the drawing table.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/16/23 12:23 p.m.

How about a Tonic Yellow Honda Civic Si coupe heading south around Jacksonville, Florida? And then, like a minute later, another one right behind it. 

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE SuperDork
5/16/23 12:28 p.m.
myf16n said:
Peanu_Keeyes said:

In reply to GameboyRMH :

They left the crumple zones on the drawing table.

No, they left them up to your knees laugh

Rodan
Rodan SuperDork
5/17/23 1:41 p.m.

Lincoln MkIV parked in the lot where I was getting tires put on the trailer today...

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
5/17/23 2:16 p.m.

I saw a red TVR on PA611 Friday morning. Wedge shaped one top down northbound. More humorously, I was at the rear of a 1/4 mile long slow crawl because the lead car was a bone stock Model T Ford with no where to pass.

Slippery
Slippery GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/17/23 3:22 p.m.

Almost missed this Centurion van conversion. Way too cool. 

buzzboy
buzzboy SuperDork
5/17/23 7:51 p.m.

Pretty sure we didn't get TDI T4s here

Skobie
Skobie New Reader
5/17/23 10:06 p.m.

VolvoHeretic
VolvoHeretic GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/17/23 10:43 p.m.

Saw these while visiting my son. Also saw a Scooby Doo Jeep Mystery Machine but couldn't get a photo.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
5/18/23 9:50 a.m.

RHD, female-driven, and minty. Very cool.

BoulderG
BoulderG GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/18/23 10:25 a.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

How about a Tonic Yellow Honda Civic Si coupe heading south around Jacksonville, Florida? And then, like a minute later, another one right behind it. 

That's a glitch in the Matrix, obviously.

KyAllroad said:

Friday night I saw a Lucid Air headed into town.  I genuinely didn't recognize it until I saw the badge.   Can't be many running around central Kentucky.

I saw a Lucid Air a few weeks ago. It was at night and the LED lighting made it look like a UFO. I couldn't figure out WTF it was until I got home and Googled some pics of one. It's a very unique looking vehicle! 

No pics but when was the last time you saw a Sebring coupe? I saw a black one yesterday on my commute home from work. It was super clean, with black wheels. It actually looked pretty good. 

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
5/18/23 11:20 a.m.
VolvoHeretic said:

Saw these while visiting my son. Also saw a Scooby Doo Jeep Mystery Machine but couldn't get a photo.

The donk is east coast. Where was this?

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 UberDork
5/18/23 11:35 a.m.
Skobie said:

Where did you see this?? I built this car for the late Lee Weinstein of Chatham NJ. I have no idea where it went subsequent to Lee's death. Very strong engine with a full Spyder brand replacement chassis and wishbone rear suspension.  The wheels were custom made by Image in the UK. 14"X6" that fit under the stock fenders.

I wish someone woudl brush some black paint on the little vertical strip below the rocker panel....Been saying that for 30 years....

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
5/18/23 11:41 a.m.

In reply to TurnerX19 :

I like when there is a location on the vehicle.  

Harvey
Harvey GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/19/23 9:51 a.m.

I couldn't take an actual pic as I was on the road, but I was in Hamden, CT the other day and a guy pulled up next to me in a pristine white Mazda B2200 DIESEL truck. It looked like the one above, but even nicer.

1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 219

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mr7rnvsoMRrDnZGWYstPRzZObeHYNQoG1TTcLoQkYV8BmkOgmLBCBtS80QClRB3e