Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
4/3/18 3:01 p.m.
feature_image

We don't just publish one amazing magazine: We publish two! For a limited time, get a full year of Grassroots Motorsports and a full year of Classic Motorsports for just $19.99. Grassroots Motorsports has been the best sports car magazine on the planet for 35 years, while Classic Motorsports is focused on enjoying, driving, collecting, and celebrating classic sports …

Read the rest of the story

300zxfreak
300zxfreak New Reader
4/3/18 5:27 p.m.

What if we already subscribe to GRM ??

airwilf
airwilf New Reader
4/4/18 6:34 p.m.

Can I use this offer to extend my existing subscription for GRM  & CM ? Good deal for me considering the exchange on my Canadian dollar with the "tariff" exchange. Sorry, couldn't resist.smiley

wspohn
wspohn Dork
4/5/18 11:16 a.m.

Hmm - only $19.99, or $46.99 Canadian....you had me until I looked at the cost to get it up here!

airwilf
airwilf New Reader
4/5/18 11:44 a.m.

Yeah, Canada Post is saving up for more  new horses & riders, hence the the higher mailing costs. You should see the additional rates if you need it by  Pony "Express". The dog teams have been retired for the winter in our area.

airwilf
airwilf New Reader
4/5/18 1:23 p.m.

Just heard from Nancy Gomes at GRM/ CM and you can extend your existing subscription(s) by taking advantage of this offer.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
4/5/18 1:29 p.m.
airwilf said:

Just heard from Nancy Gomes at GRM/ CM and you can extend your existing subscription(s) by taking advantage of this offer.

Totally guessed that when I gave my CC info a while ago. Glad to hear it was a good guess!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
4/5/18 1:30 p.m.

Yes, that is correct--this offer is good for new or renewing subscriptions. Stock up on the, uh, years!

Margie

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PuvS7efe7B5YjfnXj6FA8PXzifAiJcOzr4vPnBpiaGsg1abPt3tANvYP7WzQPKpJ