1 2
PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/8/16 7:51 p.m.

Well, I pulled the trigger. Spent my max budget, but I will have a car with a warranty to 100k miles or 2020.

2015 Audi A4 Premium Plus 2.0T quattro 6-spd. with Technology Package, Bang & Olufsen, Sport Package, Sport Plus Package, and S-Line Competition Package in Daytona Grey Pearl and the Leather/Alcantara interior.

I am buying sight unseen from Florida (unaffected by the hurricane) and negotiated shipping to MI in the price. I will upload pictures once I get the car in a week or two. I never thought I'd get a car with so many gizmos, but ESC can be shut off completely and it has no other driver aids (i.e. lane keeping, auto braking, etc.).

I haz the happy!

PMRacing
PMRacing GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/17/16 7:01 p.m.

She has arrived!!! I'm still getting used to the size compared to my Golf. And all the gizmos in it. I got most everything set up tonight with my phone. Still a lot to learn. I had the car delivered to an Audi/Porsche dealer that I have a friend at who does Porsche sales. He was able to take delivery for me and keep it until I could pick it up today. He has never seen an A4 with these options and manual transmission. He seriously thinks there were less than 5 in this configuration made. He was going to see if he could actually look up production numbers. I'm stoked and can't wait to enjoy my new big boy car :)

20161017_175052

20161017_175040

20161017_175017

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
10/17/16 7:13 p.m.

Wow that is a sharp car. I look forward to reliability reports.

willitrue
willitrue New Spammer
6/4/20 4:21 a.m.

Time is a very valuable resource. Possibly this will sound very pathos, but now I don’t even have time to play a normal game. [instead I have to canoe all the time].

russde
russde GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/4/20 8:42 a.m.

But do you love an Audi in a Canoe?

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
6/4/20 10:19 a.m.
russde said:

But do you love an Audi in a Canoe?

dude, everyone wants to put an audi in a canoe. 

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
6/4/20 2:25 p.m.

A bigger turbo and a retune on your current car.

Whoops.  Missed the boat.  By 5 years.

Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter)
Adrian_Thompson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/4/20 3:12 p.m.

In reply to noddaz :

You missed the boat as it turned into a canoe.  

nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
6/4/20 4:39 p.m.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gNFh1gjR22rCgkAI3Ro6Bz3JUpDHLqiVku8lP5eydVZpaVVpczYx0FsgfSQ9BFik