Alan Cesar
Alan Cesar Associate Editor
4/16/12 10:30 a.m.

We just posted one of Tim's columns (from October 2010) about his experience co-driving his Triumph TR3 race car.

"Being asked to share your beloved race car is a little bit like being asked to share your wife. It is (at least for me) not a comfortable proposition."

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/co-driving-conundrum/

carguy123
carguy123 PowerDork
4/16/12 11:05 a.m.

So we know he shares his race car, how about his wife?

Cause if he will I've got a little light house cleaning I'd like done.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/16/12 11:15 a.m.

Good article, I remember reading it when it was in the magazine but it is nice to re-read.

I share my racecar (rallycross) with anyone who wants to drive it as long as they can drive a manual without destroying the clutch. I like to see other people enjoying it as well as getting opinions on what to improve on for myself, both in driving and changes to the car.

Alan Cesar
4/16/12 11:43 a.m.
carguy123 wrote: So we know he shares his race car, how about his wife? Cause if he will I've got a little light house cleaning I'd like done.

Watch what you say about Margie. She sometimes hangs out 'round these parts.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
4/16/12 11:50 a.m.

Oh, Carguy, I'm sure you know everything about housecleaning already and nobody could possibly do it better than you.

Margie

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand SonDork
4/16/12 1:17 p.m.
carguy123 wrote: So we know he shares his race car, how about his wife? Cause if he will I've got a little light house cleaning I'd like done.

I could have sworn I wasn't in middle school anymore....

Alan Cesar
4/16/12 1:51 p.m.

Ya burnt!

carguy123
carguy123 PowerDork
4/16/12 2:17 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Oh, Carguy, I'm sure you know everything about housecleaning already and nobody could possibly do it better than you. Margie

As my wife can attest I know enough to recognize it when I sees it, but not well enough to actually do it.

If'n I needed a new patio poured I know you'd be tops on the list.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
4/16/12 7:11 p.m.
Alan Cesar wrote: Watch what you say about Margie. She sometimes hangs out 'round these parts.

...and knows where you live

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WB4IKYYt37PZokkKDbj1OdVXqCJ0JihKVU6QL9DLfp1ZKyvyIs4fp7NqauwAg5W4