Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
5/24/21 5:22 p.m.

I wanted to let everyone know that I did end up picking up a tow vehicle a couple of weeks ago. After much B.S. at dealers I ended up with an 4WD 2015 Ford Expedition Limited, White with a tan interior and bench seats in the second row, so I can carry and extra person when the are up and carry a whole bunch of car parts when they are down.

I have already had it in 4WD twice, and hauled four different trailer. I have launched a boat, been to the dump twice and carried probably 8000 pounds of concrete block as well as our travel trailer. 

The truck has already been to Carlisle for the swap meet and the Amelia Island Concurs and has covered over 3000 miles in its first two weeks. I can hear it screaming to have its mommy mobile life back instead of the hell I have put it through.

Three things I have come away with.... 1. maybe I needed this thing a little more than I thought. 2. It drives incredibly well. Everyone who has driven it has commented on how comfortable and hella fast it is (EcoBoost rules) and 3. Oh my good this thing gets terrible gas mileage. Probably 13-16 overall and possibly 18-19 on the highway and 9-11 towing. Nearly worth it though as we absolutely love Tow Pig. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0wXoDPtr9kXeSyWq6D3I3kRb93Y3HfptmuD7Sg6KnFNL8zcDenXZPiLZFEBqR4he