The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
12/21/17 11:29 a.m.

The SCCA’s Track Night in America program will return for 2018, and the goal remains the same: host laid-back, beginner-friendly track events during the work week.

“While there are always tweaks and improvements to be made, promoting and projecting a culture of recreational motorsports will continue to be the program’s beacon,” explains Heyward Wagner, the SCCA’s Director of Experiential Programs. …

Read the rest of the story

randyracer
randyracer New Reader
12/22/17 8:02 p.m.

What a great program, a quick taste of track for low money and low time, and time is a big problem with weekend events.  Thx GRM for helping make these events possible.  I go whenever I can, and thank you, Randall Prince and Deborah Inskeep of Atlanta Region SCCA, for always making me feel so welcome.  I really enjoy meeting enthusiasts who share the same interests I do: sporty cars and driving them, especially on track.  Instant friends! 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/23/17 11:28 a.m.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying them. When we first heard about the TNiA proposal, we said that we're in. It's just a fun, relaxing way to get on track. I missed several this year due to my broken arm, but I'll be back next year. 

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 HalfDork
12/23/17 11:35 a.m.

I never made it to one while it was at Putnam, but would love it if TNiA would go back there. Looks like the 2018 schedule hasn't been posted yet.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2opHcouNzQRoKLtQ2QyqhNAJ4yO1RFKpbbCktTyDdWmfojn2VZ2lyhtvVS49X1Hf