1 2 3 ... 9
SPG123
SPG123 Reader
8/14/16 9:07 p.m.

Don't tell anybody but I want a 70's Cadillac Seville. Silver or black.Got to be the one with the trunk.

Blitzed306
Blitzed306 HalfDork
8/14/16 9:15 p.m.

I secretly want the biggest version of a E350 Van for no reason that is logical....

NordicSaab
NordicSaab HalfDork
8/14/16 9:18 p.m.

Chevrolet Apache 3 door. Would love to have one with a modern LSX in it.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UltraDork
8/14/16 9:19 p.m.

Prowler and the SSR. 71 Cadillac low rider as well.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/14/16 9:21 p.m.

They're my friends. If they didn't tolerate/agree with all of the weird automotive crap I think up, they wouldn't BE my friends.

They know about the solid axle Miata, and the four cylinder Mustang, and even the bright yellow Aztek. And the Cayenne.

In fact, it is my opinion that all Azteks should be really bright colors. Butt ugly is their thing, you shouldn't downplay your strengths, you should showcase them.

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/14/16 9:33 p.m.

Smart fortwo with the stability control disabled so it doesn't kill the engine when the car goes sideways (on purpose).

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/14/16 9:52 p.m.

Isuzu Amigo towing a Toyota Paseo. There was so much good and right going on in the early 90s, but these lifestyle models that really were uninspired malaise, really still make me think that they can be better than they really are.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/14/16 10:13 p.m.

I'm a die hard GM guy but I get giddy when I see a full size Bronco or fox body mustang.

outasite
outasite Reader
8/14/16 10:14 p.m.

1960s SAAB 95

dropstep
dropstep Dork
8/14/16 10:15 p.m.

Another G body, i owned 3 as a teen that were nothing but issues but i still have a soft spot for them, and im a die hard ford/foxbody guy for the most part.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
8/14/16 10:23 p.m.

I would love to own an AMC Gremlin. They look awesome.

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/14/16 10:39 p.m.

I spent the last week trying to buy a Juke. I don't have shame.

Chadeux
Chadeux HalfDork
8/14/16 10:52 p.m.

My friends don't understand why I'm pleased with my $200 Saturn. I probably shouldn't tell them I've been half-heartedly looking for a 1st gen Caravan panel van.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan HalfDork
8/14/16 11:10 p.m.

Second the Juke but there's a ton of them here. I don't flinch from saying a Teal Murano convertible not even here.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/14/16 11:29 p.m.

A low rider that can hop. 3 wheel motion every-single-corner.

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
8/15/16 12:03 a.m.

My dirty secret is that I still want:

Geo Storm GSi.
Geo Metro Convertible.
Nissan Pulsar.
Isuzu Impulse.

I am not well.

WildScotsRacing
WildScotsRacing HalfDork
8/15/16 12:54 a.m.
dculberson wrote: My dirty secret is that I still want: Geo Storm GSi. Geo Metro Convertible. Nissan Pulsar. Isuzu Impulse. I am not well.

Storm GSI, awyeeeaahhh! I had a '92 5-speed. The '92 and '93 had the 1.8 DOHC motor, and with the 5-speed those cars were no-BS 15 second cars in bone stock form. And with some very basic tuning and uncorking the exhaust and intake you were in to the 14s. Head work, cams, and more extensive tuning put you into the 13s. I remember Mustang GT and IROC-Z owners who wouldsteer clear of them so as not to be embarassed. And I remember several Storm GSi owners who would actively hunt GTs and IROC-Zs on Saterday nights (who, me?).

jmthunderbirdturbo
jmthunderbirdturbo HalfDork
8/15/16 4:28 a.m.
dculberson wrote: My dirty secret is that I still want: Geo Storm GSi. Geo Metro Convertible. Nissan Pulsar. Isuzu Impulse. I am not well.

GSi storm is an awesome car, i had two.

metro LSi convertible is also a neat little car. you can drop/raise the roof with one arm at any speed under 40. i drove the snot out of mine.

nissan pulsar was an OK car, mine was the early one, with the carbed 1.6. the manual made it fun, if not fast.

never had an impulse, but i tried to trade a ford probe for one once.

my odd fetish cars are as follows: if i had jay leno money, id want his garage, but only about 1/100th of his cars. id fill it with every car, from every manufacturer, that came standard with a turbo or a supercharger, from 1975 to 1990. starions, talons, turbocoupes, GNXs, Gran prix gtps, turbo II RX's, 2nd gen supras with the 3.0 TT, the list goes on. id want two examples of each, a factory perfect one to show, and a modified driver to hoon in.

thats my dream...

-J0N

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/15/16 5:54 a.m.
Chadeux wrote: My friends don't understand why I'm pleased with my $200 Saturn. I probably shouldn't tell them I've been half-heartedly looking for a 1st gen Caravan panel van.

There is a white one down the road from me. It has one little rust spot under the front door but otherwise looks perfect.

Klayfish
Klayfish UberDork
8/15/16 6:11 a.m.

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory UltraDork
8/15/16 6:20 a.m.

I really want another Geo Tracker two door. Had three Samurai's and love them as well but anything that has a ladder frame, two-speed transfer case and 5.12 R&P from the factory...

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
8/15/16 6:26 a.m.

I have fallen in love with a bland '90s sedan but I am not afraid to tell my friends.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
8/15/16 6:48 a.m.

A 2 door chevette

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/15/16 6:55 a.m.

I would really like another Pinto.

When I was a 15 year old kid, I lusted after one of these. Probably because it was cheap.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
8/15/16 7:00 a.m.

Saab Sonnet

1 2 3 ... 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jW5Q8VMrFBIrKa0eM6Ww1xZVomMg8W3qFv5Pxx2g00hBysVVTXerm0QD8gJ516lh