noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/1/13 8:17 a.m.

Hey guys, need a bit of help... I am looking for a trustworthy VW tech/business near Miramar Air Base, San Diego California . Seems my son Marine Noddaz has bought himself a 2005 Jetta 1.8T for his first car. After exchanging texts with my son back and forth I found out the car has 90k. I told him unless he has absolute proof the tbelt has been replaced, he needs to have it done. And since I am in Maryland, I can't help... And my son has no tools and very little experience for tackling this sort of job. So please, someone recommend someone trustworthy I can send Marine Noddaz to for this...

Jaynen
Jaynen Dork
7/1/13 10:29 a.m.

I go to Euro Auto Service. They are a small family shop, very knowledgeable when it comes to VW and no BS or trying to charge you for weird stuff

http://www.yelp.com/biz/euro-auto-service-escondido

I've used them for the past 4 years that I have owned my Jetta TDI. Last time I went in I was losing boost, they replaced a couple torn hoses and sent me on my way rather than try to tell me I needed a new turbo or actuator/solenoid

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
7/1/13 10:35 a.m.

I've heard nothing but good things about Pure Motorsports.

I think they are only a few blocks away from the main gate. They are known for good, affordable, friendly service. They also do upgrades and modifications.

Check them out on Yelp.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/1/13 12:20 p.m.

Thanks guys, I will pass this info on to Marine Noddaz...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tAHPMhZwBv8NdF3CNpj957XQHLrlopSKDhHBA84Oj0DBjWmWGQDXPkoGNtGynO3d