1 ... 7 8 9
unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
12/31/17 10:34 p.m.
Pattyo said:

I enjoy seeing you make progress on this car! As far as tires go, are you familiar with Refugios down in Burleson? They sell used tires for a pretty decent price and have a nice selection. I don't recall the size on the Amazon but I bought brand new 13s for $35 each and always have luck getting a near new set of matching 14s.

Yep, the project's not dead!  I'll definitely look them up.  Surprisingly, the tires are 15s, so I'm hoping I won't have too much trouble finding some skinny ones.

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
3/3/18 3:33 p.m.

Since we had the kid, I haven't been posting on here very much, and working on this car even less. 

A couple months ago, I got a call out of the blue for an engineering position with a roundy-round team out in NC, and we decided to make the leap.  We're going to be living in a small place for a little bit, and I can't justify dragging this car across the country.  It's up for sale, and all offers, reasonable or not, will be entertained.  I've got less than two weeks to get rid of it, and if it's not gone by then I'll probably wind up just giving it to a friend.  My only goal is for this thing to not wind up in a junkyard.

bentwrench
bentwrench SuperDork
3/3/18 4:02 p.m.

Good luck in the new deal! Sounds like a great opportunity.

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
3/4/18 9:49 p.m.

In reply to bentwrench :

Thanks!  It's definitely a big leap, but we're excited about it.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
3/5/18 7:38 a.m.

I’m guessing you will be in the greater Charlotte area.  I went through Mooresville a while back and really liked it.  I saw several teams are there.  

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
3/10/18 12:13 p.m.

Ownership of the Amazon has officially been transferred to Pattyo!

unevolved
unevolved SuperDork
3/10/18 12:15 p.m.
spitfirebill said:

I’m guessing you will be in the greater Charlotte area.  I went through Mooresville a while back and really liked it.  I saw several teams are there.  

Yep, exactly. 

1 ... 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TLGheb8kUsprZ5F03z4CUlT6eqHII2NaMpiyXRqwMQzpA3ZKTT7ZVywdzz8BG9Tm