1 2
daeman
daeman Dork
8/27/19 5:53 p.m.

Nice part of the country to be in during the winter, got any other places you'll be visiting?

Like xd-xg shape? I'm kinda partial to them myself. they're starting to pick up value a bit, but they're pretty much done as work Utes so they're still out there for cheap. I want an xg with a turbo Barra motor and a nice set of 12 slotters. Pretty much like this...

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/27/19 6:44 p.m.

In reply to daeman :

That's rad. 

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/28/19 12:47 a.m.
daeman said:

Nice part of the country to be in during the winter, got any other places you'll be visiting?

Like xd-xg shape? I'm kinda partial to them myself. they're starting to pick up value a bit, but they're pretty much done as work Utes so they're still out there for cheap. I want an xg with a turbo Barra motor and a nice set of 12 slotters. Pretty much like this...

Yes those ones, in fact I've been eyeing one on Facebook marketplace that looks exactly like that. It's like a whole $800aud too.

We were in Sydney a few days and we are spending the last day there again soon. We did a bunch of touristy stuff and we are gonna go to Mjolner again before we get home

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zXJa6AqlvujFmSQBGPDcdVt0B6mZUpSjaZgXNQ0lkKXMmGbnbeUaMAum8DmDUtuO