1 ... 10 11 12
thummmper
thummmper Reader
1/8/13 1:44 a.m.

After driving her around for 4 months the servpac failed or thereabouts--it was a full throttle scenario at 90 and it bumped out of gear and wouldnt go back. so I have a local shop that will do it for 1800.00 or so, plus the hd kit. then I switched the wiper motor for the lh one so I could get it wired up. I'll have the mit feature. Im studying to be a free man and its fascinating-- this whole world runs on commercial contracts. did you know that all your debts are prepaid by the US Treasury? you have a bond monetized to your social security number--when you leave out the dashes it becomes your "treasury direct" number. watch winston shrout on youtube

dculberson
dculberson UberDork
1/8/13 10:00 a.m.
thummmper wrote: After driving her around for 4 months the servpac failed or thereabouts--it was a full throttle scenario at 90 and it bumped out of gear and wouldnt go back. so I have a local shop that will do it for 1800.00 or so, plus the hd kit. then I switched the wiper motor for the lh one so I could get it wired up. I'll have the mit feature. Im studying to be a free man and its fascinating-- this whole world runs on commercial contracts. did you know that all your debts are prepaid by the US Treasury? you have a bond monetized to your social security number--when you leave out the dashes it becomes your "treasury direct" number. watch winston shrout on youtube

Too bad about the transmission, hope you can get it put back together.

The other stuff, you're falling into a mental trap that a lot of smart people get caught in. That's conspiracy theory wack job stuff. Stay away from infowars and start reading more Boing Boing or something.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand New Reader
1/8/13 6:28 p.m.
dculberson wrote: The other stuff, you're falling into a mental trap that a lot of smart people get caught in. That's conspiracy theory wack job stuff. Stay away from infowars and start reading more Boing Boing or something.

I really like this about GRM. Very little nonsense, sugar coating of opinions.

Regarding the LHS: sorry to read about the breakdown. Are you going to rebuild or pull another one? Very cool that you have been driving it for four months.

I didn't really understand what you said about the wiper motor. I must have missed something a page or so back...

thummmper
thummmper Reader
1/10/13 10:20 p.m.

I just surfed through the manual and there's a few special tools needed, plus, I have never rebuilt a trans before, so I'll just take to someone that is already trained to do it so i can attend to the final issues. This is my summer-- i can feel it. I am wiring up the wipers now--the most difficult part of the wiring-- go figure. Its been so cold I think of acquiring a building most of the time.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
1/11/13 3:21 p.m.
thummmper wrote: Its been so cold I think of acquiring a building most of the time.

you mean a building for your vagina? i would do a happy dance if my january weather was consistently sunny and upper 50's!

thummmper
thummmper Reader
1/11/13 9:02 p.m.

yeah that one-- I got spoiled with my last shop, but my wallet didnt. look up house joint resolution 192 from 1933, june 5. also google 'common law right to travel' just because you dont know doesnt mean it doesnt exist. in a building my E36 M3 is less likely to rust too.

whack job stuff....youve always known something is wrong....everyone's too afraid to talk about being harvested. I'm withdrawing consent and getting off that list.

thummmper
thummmper Reader
1/29/13 9:48 p.m.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/3/13 9:28 a.m.

doesn't look like a tranny..

wiper motors?

dculberson
dculberson UberDork
2/3/13 1:57 p.m.
thummmper wrote: yeah that one-- I got spoiled with my last shop, but my wallet didnt. look up house joint resolution 192 from 1933, june 5. also google 'common law right to travel' just because you dont know doesnt mean it doesnt exist. in a building my E36 M3 is less likely to rust too. whack job stuff....youve always known something is wrong....everyone's too afraid to talk about being harvested. I'm withdrawing consent and getting off that list.

I hate to see another person lost to the crazy, but believe what you want.

There's a reason certain legal claims remain fringe, that's because they're wrong.

thummmper
thummmper Reader
2/4/13 10:58 p.m.

I bolted a chrysler lhs wiper motor into the vanagon frame and adapted the crank. Its okay man, youre still in shock

Ojala
Ojala GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/6/13 10:58 p.m.

Your a smart dude, and like culberson said you are going to believe whatever you want to ( and that is your right). Please, for your own sake, be careful how much action you take on the straw man theory. The issuance of sight orders not backed by actual...you know..."money" is an offense in every jurisdiction that I know of and the paper trail is pretty air tight.

EDIT: auto correct typo

thummmper
thummmper Reader
2/12/13 12:36 a.m.

UCC 3-603 "The debt is discharged upon tender of the instrument; it matters not it is accepted or rejected."

"There is no obligation to pay in f.r.n.'s. The promissory note is a negotiable instrument [money] constructed in strict accordance with the UCC 3-104 and legally discharges the debt. once tendered, the debt is discharged. Period."

UCC is the supreme law of the land. Everything is commercial, including all crimes and contracts. this is merely our opportunity to act in honor in a national bankruptsy--yes, we are in national bk-- the fourth 70 year period, starting in 2000. clinton had a surplus because the bk ended [1933] and he lied, taking credit as a good fiscal leader. the only way for the fed to continue to rent money to U.S. Inc. is in bankruptcy--where they confiscated everyone's gold until 1974--forty years of mineral surety where citizens are the collateral and guarantors of the debt. since you didnt take control of your bond when you turned 18 years and 45 days old, you are since classified as juvenile delinquents, which is why levys, foreclosures, imprisonment, taxes and fines [plus pepperspray] is used on us. Winston Shrout on youtube

I got all my cruise control parts at the jy today for 73 bucks. I am all wired up in the front except for courtesy lights. between that and remodeling residential projects, I am studying to fill in. we are losing our country folks. a federal court handed down an indictment for the CEO and the pope is resigning. theres a billion dollar fema camp going in- a medical facility in sacramento for another manzanar- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91qs9v-upWI

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 Dork
11/6/13 10:50 a.m.

So, to bring back from thne dead:

What all computers/etc is required for this transplant? What could I delete? This is the only other thread I could find that's completed and running other than egomans.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/16/15 8:54 p.m.

Thought about this today (for reasons I could never explain).

Is this mid engine converted van still driving?

DrBoost
DrBoost UltimaDork
8/17/15 6:27 a.m.

Yeah, I'd like to know. This is one seriously cool project.

Fatlowrider
Fatlowrider
10/23/17 8:32 a.m.

Greetings from the U.K. love ing your post on the vanagon am putting an Audi A6 v6 tdi in mine after Christmas I would love to see some photos of your engine and gearbox mounts .

Theres only a few glimpses on your post  I would like to see some better shots just so I can work out how am going to mount mine I know it a different engine and it’s going to a bit drifter the .

Brilliant post by the.

cheers Andy

1 ... 10 11 12

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j7yj7flmhfiuRCvTj62pXFkGLdVG7AparcMZqB9B1peCKQycmN9Rdp4fZvME4jVW