Scott Lear
Scott Lear
3/9/12 10:57 a.m.

There’s no proper answer to the question, “What’s the best vehicle for the track?” It’s a great way to start a heated debate, however.

Open-wheel fanatics can’t fathom why you’d want to screw up the sacred purity of a race car by adding fenders and doors. Meanwhile, stock car advocates find anything short of V8 power and six tiers of …

Read the rest of the story

Rowan
Rowan New Reader
8/5/16 12:37 a.m.

There is always a place that you can go to if you want to race your car, no matter what car you've got. You just need to look around and ask the community where they go and follow suit. Best not to bite of more you chew of course. No point to race a station wagon with super cars if you know what I mean.

novaderrik
novaderrik UltimaDork
8/5/16 3:06 a.m.

Unless that station wagon is faster than the super cars...

AJINDY
AJINDY
8/16/20 10:46 p.m.

I hope that my 1987 Toyota Camry wagon will make it to this point with enough work.

Vigo (Forum Supporter)
Vigo (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/17/20 12:01 a.m.

This thread has made me kick around stuff in my brain to figure out that based on oldest and newest, my wagon ownership spans from 1973-2006 models.  I actually dont have any even 10 years plans to buy any wagon newer than 08, so that range won't expand unless i buy even older wagons. cheeky

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YBK1cXZAVflwx8ct7nR7iD1kgvzPyPufbhpzqLJi3BLGA3LG5Xc82tjHjcXau1mh