Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/4/09 2:40 p.m.

YEEHAW! South American Dakar on television! It's looking pretty cool so far. Robby Gordon is racing a Hummer. Anyone else seen this?

Hal
Hal HalfDork
1/4/09 2:58 p.m.

Not yet, been watching the Ravens win their play-off game. But it will be on again at 6:30PM EST so I will catch it then.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn Dork
1/4/09 3:05 p.m.

Just a half hour highlight show, but still good. I love those giant Tatra and MAN trucks.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/4/09 3:37 p.m.

Thank you.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/4/09 3:52 p.m.
stuart in mn wrote: Just a half hour highlight show, but still good. I love those giant Tatra and MAN trucks.

Oh he|| yeah! Those things are my favorite. They should not be power sliding in the dirt like that. It's like they have a special dispensation from the laws of physics.

I'm really glad to see they moved it from Africa as opposed to cancelling the race again.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
1/4/09 3:53 p.m.

just downloaded stage one, the eurosport coverage, hope it's good.

jde
jde Reader
1/4/09 9:07 p.m.
maroon92 wrote: just downloaded stage one, the eurosport coverage, hope it's good.

Same here. I assume the twice a day Eurosport shows will be the 3:30 and 6:30 shows on Vs.?

jsooke
jsooke
1/5/09 12:01 a.m.

In reply to jde:

The Eurosport show was 40 minutes without commercials .. more commentary and interviews than Versus coverage. Pretty well the same type of coverage as previous years, same interviewers and commentators.

jde
jde Reader
1/5/09 7:46 a.m.

In reply to jsooke:

Cool, thanks for the follow-up!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XvrJvpaD8SeMKhn1bjv6Cx1QxBSCcIRynyQqvvpT4Q6cYwz9ytwQiYaZYqMQqYY1