AMiataCalledSteve HalfDork
7/31/23 1:28 p.m.

I need the male version of these green plugs to power the heater elements for my oil tank. I might have found something close on Amazon but I'm curious if anyone here knows what I should search to find the right plug.

STM317 PowerDork
7/31/23 1:34 p.m.
AMiataCalledSteve HalfDork
7/31/23 1:50 p.m.

In reply to STM317 :

That looks right to me, thanks!

EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/31/23 1:52 p.m.

Amphenol also makes a version compatible with the deutsch (at, atm series instead of dt or dtm). You should be able to find measurements online to determine the series.

NorseDave HalfDork
7/31/23 2:49 p.m.

Yeah they def look like Deutsch.  If you want to ask questions with a live human, try ProWire USA

metty Reader
8/1/23 8:56 a.m.

as others have said, they are DT connectors that use size 16 contacts. 

they are very cheap from newark (this is the 2 pin connector that mates with what you have which is the socket side):

you need the wedgelock as well, this is what locks the pins into the housing:

and i am assuming you dont have a crimper for the milspec contacts so these open barrel ones can be acceptably crimped with something like a delphi crimper for metripack terminals or if you are really GRM you can mash them closed with some needle nose pliers:

AMiataCalledSteve HalfDork
8/1/23 9:01 a.m.

In reply to metty :

I'm gonna have to remember this one, that's great info!

914Driver MegaDork
8/1/23 1:10 p.m.

I see them on a lot of lab equipment.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners