Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
11/21/19 4:49 p.m.
Jumper K Balls (Trent)
Jumper K Balls (Trent) PowerDork
11/21/19 5:08 p.m.

I see multiple Multiplas in the background of those photos.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
11/21/19 5:15 p.m.

In reply to Jumper K Balls (Trent) :

I only see one Multipla, in multiple views but I think I see one of the Australian Frisky bodys (or is it a Gogomobile?) on top of something, and an 850 Spider, and a Subaru Sambar and a Vespa carsurprise

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
11/21/19 5:19 p.m.

That Rolux Baby is neat.  It looks like a miniaturized version of a 1930s Ford.

"The Rolux was a French automobile manufactured from 1938 until 1952. 

The product of a Lyon company better known for making the New-Map motorcycle, the light car, also sold as a New Map, had a single-cylinder, air-cooled, two-stroke, 100 cc engine made by Fichtel and Sachs. The engine was mounted behind the driver with chain drive to the back axle. The body was an open two-seater with no doors.

In 1947 production moved to Clermont-Ferrand, and the company was renamed as Société Rolux, and the car became the Rolux VB60 or Baby. In 1950 the engine, now by Ydral, grew to 125 cc and a 175 cc version, the VB61 was also introduced. A proposed closed car was shown in 1946 but never reached production. Car manufacture stopped in 1952 after about 300 were made, but the company, renamed to Société de Construction du Centre and moving to Puy de Dome, continued making motorcycles and some small 3-wheeled vans."

A fully restored one from the Bruce Weiner microcar museum sold at auction for  $49k:

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MZbv9tC9Vopfq4Xqa7HSIZyNdJtUW5tmMs57mHuOwmIMlUZxGSHgGFqMHcWvifn0