Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
12/13/23 12:45 p.m.
feature_image

The holiday season is here, a time of year when car companies seemingly insist on making commercials that make us feel feelings–like Chevrolet’s latest TV ad, for example:


Whether or not it stirs up big feelings, what holiday car commercial (new or old) is your favorite?

Read the rest of the story

BoulderG
BoulderG GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/13/23 1:29 p.m.

Absolutely, hands down the best ever:

https://youtu.be/WcEylCwkSxE

Datsun240ZGuy
Datsun240ZGuy MegaDork
12/13/23 2:20 p.m.

I like the guy who buys 2 high end GMC trucks and his wife takes his truck as her choice.  

Trent
Trent PowerDork
12/13/23 3:44 p.m.

enderby
enderby New Reader
12/13/23 5:20 p.m.

I would vote for Ram Truck's God Made A Farmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=wnOIrkqmlDk

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/13/23 6:26 p.m.
BoulderG said:

Absolutely, hands down the best ever:

https://youtu.be/WcEylCwkSxE

The first thing I thought of!

newrider3
newrider3 HalfDork
12/13/23 8:51 p.m.

Is this a serious question?

 

https://youtu.be/F8P5vGcf-NU?si=Lnrxnk7KcKqoub1K

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
12/13/23 8:54 p.m.

As a friend once said to me, Ever notice that Porsche never has end-of-year sales?

So maybe this is close enough as it features a 911 driving in the snow:

 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
12/13/23 11:18 p.m.

My favorite is the one I don't have to watch. laugh

stuart in mn
stuart in mn MegaDork
12/14/23 7:53 a.m.
Colin Wood said:

The holiday season is here, a time of year when car companies seemingly insist on making commercials that make us feel feelings–like Chevrolet’s latest TV ad, for example
Whether or not it stirs up big feelings, what holiday car commercial (new or old) is your favorite?

I do like those annual Chevy commercials.

Ranger50
Ranger50 MegaDork
12/14/23 8:37 a.m.
Appleseed said:

My favorite is the one I don't have to watch. laugh

+1

Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter)
Tom_Spangler (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/14/23 8:53 a.m.
Trent said:

I THOUGHT we weren't supposed to discuss religion on this board, but since you did, we are a December to Remember house. To hell with all you infidels.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qihCuwru5cV8jB73oHJMNwfdKXSydRmsLCe9CMRYeciOwxAq9OlmCNdKSNHxnLE0