Jamesc2123 New Reader
7/17/08 7:25 p.m.

Car is a '98 sidekick with the 1.8 liter engine.

So my mechanic told me this is what I need (he called it a idle air control solenoid not a valve, if it makes a difference), and i know generally what they do, I've just never replaced one. Never even seen one. I'm going to get one from a junkyard, but i need to know what I'm looking for. I was told its not hard to get at, but guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Our Preferred Partners