1 2
plance1
plance1 HalfDork
10/7/09 10:54 a.m.

In reply to RossD:

I think they had one car show on before the rugby crap, not sure what HD Tv is all about, I have basic cable, I don't even get the Speed channel so the powerblock was all I got!

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
10/8/09 10:21 a.m.

When I was 16 power block was amazing. Now it feals like I am lossing IQ points.

And I SOOOOO wanted to go to WyoTech after high school.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Dork
10/8/09 10:24 a.m.
littleturquoiseb wrote: while painting the entire world with dupli-color and I'll eat my own foot to be able to watch something else.

Have you noticed how much orange peel everything they paint with Duplicolor has?

I really don't understand marketing lacquer paint these days.

Raze
Raze Reader
10/8/09 10:24 a.m.
neon4891 wrote: When I was 16 power block was amazing. Now it feals like I am lossing IQ points.

you've come along way in a year

Raze
Raze Reader
10/8/09 10:25 a.m.
spitfirebill wrote:
littleturquoiseb wrote: while painting the entire world with dupli-color and I'll eat my own foot to be able to watch something else.
Have you noticed how much orange peel everything they paint with Duplicolor has? I really don't understand marketing lacquer paint these days.

Have you noticed how much orange peel all new cars have from the factory, even nice "luxury brands"?

aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
10/8/09 10:36 a.m.
Raze wrote: Have you noticed how much orange peel all new cars have from the factory, even nice "luxury brands"?

I have noticed that for a while. They seem to be compensating for lack of flat paint by putting HUGE amounts of metal flake in pretty much every color!!

Clay
Clay Reader
10/8/09 10:49 a.m.

I quit watching Musclecar when Lou left. I still DVR X-treme 4x4 for the fab stuff though. Chalk me up as another convert to HDT. I got all 6 hours of rally on Sunday and I'm still going through it. The wife cracks up when I giggle I'm so happy watching it. I used to request WRC season in review VHS tapes for Christmas. $40 for a 2 hour tape to watch on my crappy TV. To see it on my 42" Plasma in HD is whole other experience! Also, I love Wheeler Dealer. The just renovated a Miata last night! My wife asks how I can stand to look at Ed's dirty fingernails. Too funny.

RossD
RossD HalfDork
10/8/09 2:43 p.m.

I was watching Classic Car Club and Edd said he was 6'-7". Here I thought Mike was just really short, turns out he's just short.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tJzss52abjBYUKvcrMTcaz4VLAXvh1nOihzLGeaxOEC71ttcYwMaipPXX6oPOIEl