1 ... 30 31 32
Blinker_Oil
Blinker_Oil New Reader
4/5/21 9:02 a.m.

New to the forum - been tire-kicking various cars, including some older models where my research always seems to take to me here.

That said, just posted a question on a newer model vehicle, so not really sure this is right forum for it.....lol. Most of the discussions seems to be relating to older model vehicles, which is cool as I'm always keeping my eyes open for a clean e30 coupe. 

TanukiAttack
TanukiAttack New Reader
4/19/21 4:10 p.m.

New to the forum, love the magazine and I struggle to find legit forums now a days when cars have become such an instagram trend for likes. Love the content on this board and the builds that take place. With that said I daily drive an 2018 elantra lol, and my project is a 91 Honda Beat I recently imported. Past cars I have owned; 91 Probe GT Turbo, NC3 MX-5 Club, Subaru SVX that I did a 6spd swap on, S4 Turbo II RX7, 92 MX3 RS with BP swap, and an 82 Supra. I work on imports in my free time and try to develop small batch parts for niche cars. I also run a company Called Shogun Motorsports that makes frame protection for street bikes.

Don Fip
Don Fip GRM+ Memberand New Reader
4/21/21 12:58 p.m.

Always been a JDM and "Sport Compact Car" fan, but decided to try something new this year.  '21 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 6spd, no options.  This is the second/weekend/fun car so current plans are to do a couple HPDE's before years end and go from there.  It does carry its weight around and the local tire shop is going to be my best friend, but want to take it out a couple times on track to have fun in a safe environment.  Definitely too much power to enjoy during daily driving if you want to keep your license intact lol.

Patricia193
Patricia193 New Reader
4/23/21 2:22 p.m.

In reply to Don Fip :

you own a beautiful machine

Don Fip
Don Fip GRM+ Memberand New Reader
4/24/21 12:02 p.m.

In reply to Patricia193 :

Thank you!

1 ... 30 31 32
Birthdays