RX_Midget
RX_Midget New Reader
10/21/08 10:25 a.m.

I'm looking for a company that can make some custom sway bars up to my specs. Was there a GRM advertiser that made them?

Thanks

ProDarwin
ProDarwin Dork
10/21/08 11:51 a.m.

I'm looking for the same thing. I've thought about having a custom bending shop do it... but that is $$$$$$$$$

SoloSonett
SoloSonett Reader
10/21/08 12:00 p.m.

google : Addco or Adcco

they still offer bars for a 1972 SAAB Sonett!

Look for used,e bay ones. And buy new , poly bushings

RX_Midget
RX_Midget New Reader
10/21/08 2:10 p.m.

I'm looking for a fully adjustable rear bar for Lotus Elise built to my specs for wall thickness and diameter. Addco only has 3/4" listed, non-adjustable and solid?.

I need someone to make a custom bar.

96DXCivic
96DXCivic Reader
10/21/08 2:19 p.m.

How about going to HRP world and ordering the parts from there?

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
10/21/08 2:33 p.m.

Saner Performance Fabrication used to advertise in GRM. Good luck getting in touch with them, supposedly they are still in business but I had no luck a while back.

Saner Performance Fabrication, 1753 SW Biltmore St, Port Saint Lucie, FL. Tel: 772-873-9222.

Stock Car Products has a selection of torsion bars and arms so you can cobble up your own.

http://www.stockcarproducts.com/susp21.htm

RX_Midget
RX_Midget New Reader
10/22/08 6:24 a.m.

Thanks Jensen. Saner was the name I was looking for.

I've seen the SCP bars before and may have to do that if Saner doesn't work out.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin Dork
10/22/08 6:28 a.m.

RX, let us know how that works out.

I need one for the front of my RS. RS bars are different from WRX bars, as they must clear the headers... and I need one bigger than the 22mm that I have now. Nobody makes one :( Unfortunately a straight bar wont work at all (again due to clearance issues).

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZeOlpyQhQ8SbJOw841Y5hR14UlILWUy5KFaYNZNzOue5VVMtfpBVA7qPf3wYCc4F