AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/11/10 4:25 p.m.

buehler?

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
1/11/10 6:19 p.m.

Me! But not as a driver, or as a crew member - just as a Dad rooting for the Tunachuckers this time. It will be a while before I set my butt in that car again - creative differences with the cpt, the wife, and the kids.

FLATLINE
FLATLINE New Reader
1/11/10 7:34 p.m.

Team FlusterCluck. Plucked Chicken mustang. cant miss us.

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/11/10 8:01 p.m.

Jensenman and I are shooting for the May race. We had to retire the ThunderTurd. Neither one of us could stand to put a wrench on that POS again, so a older "better" smaller ride is in the works. We finished the cage a week or so ago, but time and money keep raising their ugly heads so Feb is out. Give them hell for us.

AngryCorvair
1/11/10 9:34 p.m.

i'm going as a spectator -- my first Lemons! look for a green GRM t-shirt with big black SECURITY across the back.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
1/12/10 9:29 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: i'm going as a spectator -- my first Lemons! look for a green GRM t-shirt with big black SECURITY across the back.

You assclown. You could've crewed...perhaps driven at the last three events. I doubt we'll make this one...though Kevin may have scored the ultimate yank-tank secret weapon.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
1/12/10 9:35 a.m.

CMP in Feb = COLD. I bet this is the new ArseFreezeAPaloosa.

Still some twirling of wrenches and consumption of low grade alcoholic beverage to go on our car.

AngryCorvair
1/12/10 11:37 a.m.
poopshovel wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote: i'm going as a spectator -- my first Lemons! look for a green GRM t-shirt with big black SECURITY across the back.
You assclown. You could've crewed...perhaps driven at the last three events. I doubt we'll make this one...though Kevin may have scored the ultimate yank-tank secret weapon.

i can barely afford to drive to the event, and definitely can't afford to drive in the event. scheduling just didn't work out for the last races in '09, and i'm fortunate to be in SC for this one. if there's another Hong assault on CMP this year, i'll do my best to keep the calendar clear.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
1/12/10 12:47 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
poopshovel wrote:
i can barely afford to drive *to* the event, and definitely can't afford to drive *in* the event. scheduling just didn't work out for the last races in '09, and i'm fortunate to be in SC for this one. if there's another Hong assault on CMP this year, i'll do my best to keep the calendar clear.

Whatever nancy. Just admit that my abnormally enormous satchel terrifies you.

Armitage
Armitage Dork
1/13/10 10:53 a.m.

Looks like I still haven't learned my lesson. I'll be there ;)

WilliamM
WilliamM New Reader
1/17/11 7:16 p.m.

We'll be back with our Golf.... Still team SOB, but with a new theme.

Already praying for Sunshine.

Tyler H
Tyler H GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/19/11 9:56 p.m.

I'll be there with Eagle racing. Third time around. Hope we don't blow up again. Anybody ever use hot water with a cool shirt system?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lvMSdZ0iTs4Tlv2ICs0E9GWdHjwZWKNVNbt2rMlzEktN69syQ8TjsSBGSmRKXyFI