The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
1/18/22 9:25 a.m.

[Editor's Note: This article originally appeared in the February 2007 issue of Grassroots Motorsports.]

You graduated from Nigel Hotshoe Racing School two years ago with flying colors. You also have two seasons of NASA road racing under your belt. You finished on the podium in half your races last season, won one race and never had a DNF. In addition, …

Read the rest of the story

ccupani
ccupani
3/22/22 6:47 p.m.

Johan Schwartz. Look no further. Had him at Road Atlanta and really refined my skills. As a 20+ year HPDE driver and instructor with even some amateur racing things tend to get stale. I have tried 2-3 others from IMSA and while they were good drivers they were not great teachers. Johan dials you in. Shows you and makes sure you learn the technique from the passenger seat to the driver seat to the computer data. He digs deep but makes it fun. A better professional driving instructor would be hard to find. Plus his personality is first class. No arrogance. None. Amazing. I mean this guy is just awesome and his accent only makes you feel better. Lol. You won't be sorry.  http://johanschwartz.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XJ6i9iTnYGXEoTSxEdWtRY4cVHDAGF3iDAE5JEwB08RldZiTbGVcGqqjMHfQXM8f