1 2 3 4
mtn
mtn MegaDork
4/1/19 12:50 p.m.
aw614 said:
Furious_E said:
Tom1200 said:

Worst feeling in a car is being stationary at a light and suddenly hearing the sound of barking tires rapidly closing in on you from behind followed by BANG!

I think it's worse when you can see it coming.

Yep, its happened twice to me and it sucks. Luckily just my bumper skin had minimal damage, but it was annoying that someone couldn't be bothered to look ahead

I've almost had this happen, and had someone else get hit a result--on the highway, left lane, stopped in traffic. Look in the mirror, and see this old Suburban coming quickly. Make a quick call to run onto the (paved) shoulder, and the Suburban justttt barely ends up tapping the car in front of me. Luckily for both involved (which was not me!) there was only a small scratch; had he hit me I'd probably be looking for a new trunk lid for the Miata, if not worse.

itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/1/19 5:34 p.m.

Stolen is worst... close second is parking in a shopping center lot front row just when the mechanical fuel pump on your sbc looses its seals. Gas is pushing under the front passenger tire and you notice everyone walking fr the parking lot to the stores is tossing their cigarette right when the get to your row.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Cy9KtEIaZt4AgIYeuqEsnf5g6TrS53Tj0KlxSdqK5jPVOX6XmwwOTf7y9b7kajIq