1 2
Greg Smith
Greg Smith Dork
2/2/20 2:44 p.m.

In reply to Will :

Plus one on the 10th anniversary wheels. I also can't put my finger on why they look better but they do.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/2/20 2:51 p.m.

For future reference, the answer to the question posed in the title is generally "Was it built between 1980 and 1999? Then yes."

Will
Will UltraDork
2/2/20 3:23 p.m.

I actually prefer the Cobra wheels, but unfortunately, 17" tire selection is pretty garbage these days if you need a tall, wide-ish tire. Hence the 18" Enkeis.

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
2/2/20 4:54 p.m.

Jncos were good and all but Bullheads were where it was at!

Will
Will UltraDork
2/2/20 5:52 p.m.

In reply to dxman92 :

I had those as well. I think they were a Pacific Sunwear (pre Pac Sun) house brand, but I could be mistaken.

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/2/20 11:15 p.m.

Yes your car fits Radwood to a T, it will be very well received there for being not only a solid example of the good stuff from the period.. but a damn clean example at that. and definitely run with the 10th wheels. they look really good to me. 

Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
10/27/20 9:33 p.m.

We just booked a Supercoupe in at Eclectic Motorworks. I'm pretty excited about this one. It's been parked since 1999. I helped the owner get it out of his pole barn and while the brakes were tough to break free, it started on the 2nd try with a fresh battery and the 21 year old (non ethanol) gas in the tank. We're doing a full recommissioning do he can make a summer daily driver out of it. 

I also realized we have more Radwood cars coming in lately. The 928 is a bit rough but the 280zx Turbo is a one owner car that's also getting recommissioned after years of storage. 

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
10/27/20 9:48 p.m.

In reply to Carl Heideman :

Nice! Watch out for that Teves Mk. II ABS system.

jrh2009
jrh2009 New Reader
10/31/20 6:58 p.m.

That's a gorgeous car. I think those T birds aged really well.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tEhqieKOTd5ao81aLtern37qEEpwBB7vG8OwEoqvVXc61t7wVMoCZAbKaXLUf4ZD