1 2
David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
7/7/17 11:25 a.m.
racerdave600 wrote: Someone please tell me this is not still for sale.

Pretty sure it's still available. Kevin is currently on a plane, I believe, but I can ask him when he lands.

Ricky Spanish
Ricky Spanish Reader
7/7/17 11:31 a.m.
kabel wrote: In reply to Ricky Spanish: the 18" x 10.5" wheels with 285's on all four corners helps ;-)

I have 285 RE71Rs on all four corners of my NA E46 M3 and can barely keep that thing straight under 3rd gear.

David S. Wallens
7/7/17 11:34 a.m.

Yep, still for sale.

wspohn
wspohn HalfDork
7/8/17 11:42 a.m.
Yep, still for sale.

Damn. If it were local I might have committed a non wife approved offence by now, but fortunately it is the other side of the continent. Someone buy it already.

kabel
kabel Dork
7/9/17 10:13 p.m.

In reply to racerdave600: Yes. still available. It has become quite a unique example of an M Coupe over the years and I expected it might take a little longer to sell. Though I thought I priced it quite aggressively for what it is.

kabel
kabel Dork
7/9/17 10:15 p.m.

In reply to Randy_Forbes: pretty certain the first time I found out about the ET/TS was on a post of yours in another BMW forum. My jaw dropped and would loved to have had that set up.

kabel
kabel Dork
7/16/17 6:51 p.m.

Some were curious of the sound, so here is s short clip of how the supertrapps sound on a supercharged S52

Video clip: 99 BMW M Coupe with Supertrapp exhaust.

Car is still available

sevenracer
sevenracer Reader
7/18/17 2:09 p.m.

Wow, sounds great. Are you running the stock exhaust manifold? Is it too loud for the street?

I would love to uncork my 99 M coupe a bit to get that I-6 snarl, but don't really want to pony up for the fancy exhaust systems from places like Eisenmann or Supersprint.

BTW, I think your pricing is very fair for what you've got there, GLWS.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/18/17 5:03 p.m.

Wow. I really like that.

I'd be interested, but I'd have to sell my truck first.

Unless, of course, you need a decent Duramax.

kabel
kabel Dork
9/27/17 9:49 p.m.

[sold]

David S. Wallens
9/28/17 8:38 a.m.

Yay!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eAxXgdPgAi6Eu8mChY6K2LXg8Xorf6mSKCtXRtAmgQCIRWhqFUx9AOfjTSnJPQG5