Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
7/7/17 12:04 p.m.
feature_image

At any local rallycross event you're bound to spot a few Subarus, a Miata or two, and maybe some Fords. But if you go to a rallycross event in Michigan, you just might be treated to watching a Porsche 911 Carrera slide around in the dirt. You can thank Team Illuminata for that.

Read all the latest amateur motorsports stories …

Read the rest of the story

fidelity101
fidelity101 SuperDork
7/7/17 1:23 p.m.

It is something you see every day when you live down the street from his shop haha :)

all 3 of us are in this film.

My Life As a Rallyist - RallyX 911

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/7/17 6:08 p.m.

84 911 SC/RS tribute car. A tribute to my favorite porsche of all time certainly makes for a worthy vehicle.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
7/7/17 7:42 p.m.

http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/15343/lot/221/ Goodness! I know this is a ten year old auction but 50k?! True it's not a Billy Coleman car he says as he goes off in search of an image.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
7/7/17 7:52 p.m.

<a href="#//smg.photobucket.com/user/nutherjrfan/media/Gal-86-911.jpg.html][/URL]">[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/nutherjrfan/media/Gal-86-911.jpg.html][/URL]

Galway.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
7/7/17 7:53 p.m.
GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
7/7/17 7:54 p.m.

where I live I am treated Daily to a cross section of Cars you wouldn't belive and some times I can Hardly belive it either, BUT The other Day a 911 came by It was John Deer Green, Had white wagon wheels and was at least a foot of Clearance Off the ground. So who is gonna claim this one! Really wish I had a picture of it But Shouldn't be hard to Imagine.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
7/7/17 7:54 p.m.
nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
7/7/17 7:59 p.m.
captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/8/17 8:13 a.m.

In reply to nutherjrfan:

That car would now bring north of $700k

You'll need to log in to post.