lotusseven7
lotusseven7 Reader
6/29/19 11:16 a.m.

The second piece to get advertised. This is a 1966 150 Super rolling chassis that was completely stripped down and restored. It has been sitting for a bit but is an excellent candidate for a modern LML engine swap. I have the title and it matches the original stamped VIN number on the chassis. It has a Sprint headset mounted, but I have the correct Super headset for it. I also have 2 brand new Continental whitewalls, new rims and new Michelin tubes. Also a new upgraded rear shock. 

You would need a wiring harness, engine, instrument cluster and controls. This is the perfect body swap if you happen to have an old and rusty scooter and don’t want to go through all of the rust repair, body work and painting. 

When I tell you that it’s nice, it’s damn near perfect. I bought it from a collector/scooterist who had it on the back burner and wasn’t going to get to it any time soon. I was thinking about doing some vintage vinyl graphics and hanging it from the ceiling in the shop. It would be cool garage art. 

$1000 with the spare parts. 

* More pix tonite when I have a better connection.

pthedude
pthedude
7/28/21 11:09 p.m.

you still trying to get rid of this?  I want it!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XDyYiZCXgHfbf9odkByIOz0VNszZZ5vfMmOAsv5b42Rp3QQrLLnvT5Pmjq56RgnR