lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
11/23/20 5:41 p.m.

Since these don't have 4 wheels, they don't fit in the "Cars for sale" section. They don't have 2 wheels, so they shouldn't be in the "Motorcycles and Bicycles" either, but since no wheels is closer to 2 wheels, it was suggested that I post them here. 

I picked up a pair of Chrysler Sno Runners over a year ago thinking I would get the nice one running and ride it around the property and either keep the other for parts or sell it to recoup a few dollars. Here we are coming up on another winter season and I haven't even looked at them in months. They are just stored in the office area of my new building.

These are ultra-rare machines built by Chrysler for only 4 years and they have quite the “cult following”. Please do an online search to see what they are all about. Most parts are available to rebuild as they use a 134cc Chrysler Marine “Power Bee” engine. When I purchased these, I was told that the cleaner of 2 ran but needed a track and air cleaner. The dirtier of the 2 also needs the track, an air cleaner and pull starter but will probably need other work as well.

GRM price for the pair $2400. Located in northeast PA.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JAyWCkgFnpQxUDrfZe2TfwgUg42X6xS0KefWfLElhw7CgP9AxhZQk0mrmMF8zXNr