1 2 3 4
Cotton
Cotton UltraDork
9/30/14 2:52 p.m.

Awesome. That'll make my 170+ hp daily driver bike look tame. I'd love to ride one.

Gasoline
Gasoline SuperDork
9/30/14 2:55 p.m.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
9/30/14 2:57 p.m.

I don't want one, but I think it's awesome that they exist.

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
9/30/14 3:03 p.m.

Absolutely want a Locost built around that mill.

rotard
rotard Dork
9/30/14 3:41 p.m.

That would probably be fun. I'd rock it.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
9/30/14 3:49 p.m.

Only 300? Eh. What about that Boss Hoss big block Chevy with NOS bike? Now that's some HP.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
9/30/14 4:06 p.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: Only 300? Eh. What about that Boss Hoss big block Chevy with NOS bike? Now that's some HP.

Also weighs the same as a small moon.....and is only fast compared to harleys....

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/30/14 4:50 p.m.
Dr. Hess wrote: Only 300? Eh. What about that Boss Hoss big block Chevy with NOS bike? Now that's some HP.

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
9/30/14 5:19 p.m.

In reply to Curmudgeon: Pass the brain bleach, please . . .

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Dork
9/30/14 5:25 p.m.

In reply to Curmudgeon: Ugh.. the amount of steroids needed...

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
9/30/14 5:36 p.m.

In reply to Bobzilla:

Nah, it'll probably be like riding a more powerful bmw hp4 competition......where the computer says oh no, you can't have wheelspin, oh no, you can't have wheelies either, and I'll bring you down softly.....and have a 300 tier menu to be able to turn all of that off to initiate megadeath

HappyAndy
HappyAndy UltraDork
9/30/14 6:51 p.m.

Needs these decals installed ASAP

singleslammer
singleslammer SuperDork
9/30/14 7:48 p.m.
HappyAndy wrote: Needs these decals installed ASAP

I would actually do that. and I hate stickers

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
9/30/14 8:08 p.m.

I probably would as well

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
9/30/14 10:38 p.m.

That looks to be a handful. I think I will stick to a new CB500F in the spring instead.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/1/14 12:31 a.m.

Upon further review and a 6 pack of beer, I want one. I decided a bike with more juice than my car has to be a good idea.

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
10/1/14 6:03 a.m.
mndsm wrote: Upon further review and a 6 pack of beer, I want one. I decided a bike with more juice than my car and a huge life insurance policy naming Kazoospec as beneficiary has to be a good idea.

Just made one small change for you there.

KyAllroad
KyAllroad HalfDork
10/1/14 6:07 a.m.

The first guy to buy a new iPhone made it 10 feet out of the store before he dropped it.

I suspect the first buyer of this cruise missile will go slightly further but drop it even more spectacularly. Let's all hope for video proof.

Kenny_McCormic
Kenny_McCormic PowerDork
10/1/14 6:41 a.m.

Bringing back the widowmaker, in both name and style.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UltraDork
10/1/14 7:18 a.m.

NOPE.

I rode a 200whp bike a couple of years ago and practically shat myself. Adding another 100 hp just sounds mental.

However, I am with everyone else. These will find their way into a Locost/Exocet eventually and it will be awesome

EDIT: Those Brodozer wheels have got to go. They might as well have put Affliction and Tap-Out stickers on it.

ScreaminE
ScreaminE HalfDork
10/1/14 7:29 a.m.

Agreed about the wheels. Looks like the owner will need a pair of these:

Bobzilla
Bobzilla PowerDork
10/1/14 8:00 a.m.

It's a small block chevy, not a big block. It also has no gears, just a clutch. And, as already mentioned it weighs as much as the Deathstar if it was actually subject to the properties of gravity.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 SuperDork
10/1/14 8:03 a.m.

300 horse bike? My balls ain't big enough.

But I think it would work well in the back of a Porsche 914...

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/1/14 8:31 a.m.
kazoospec wrote:
mndsm wrote: Upon further review and a 6 pack of beer, I want one. I decided a bike with more juice than my car and a huge life insurance policy naming Kazoospec as beneficiary has to be a good idea.
Just made one small change for you there.

My brother would probably like this plan, he's my insurance agent. Though I'm not really sure how courts go about dispersing funds to people based on internet screen names.

dculberson
dculberson UberDork
10/1/14 11:05 a.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: Some powerwashing required. Bring Coke.

Is the coke to numb your nose?

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X0JKuqnDvYhUzEaJjqeQGwRH5VtcukVR9VK5ZbmYPHI4mZO3qXOd2UPUviulDbp3