1 2
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/16/10 7:37 p.m.

i'm tilting one back right now, in honor of the man who spawned the man who spawned the abomination. J-man, your family is in my family's prayers.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
1/16/10 7:38 p.m.

Our prayers and condolences go out to you and your family as well. I am very sorry for your loss

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/16/10 7:48 p.m.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys, Sorry.

eastpark
eastpark New Reader
1/16/10 8:48 p.m.

I'm sorry for your loss. Any man can be a father - It takes someone special to be a dad.

924guy
924guy Dork
1/16/10 9:01 p.m.

that really sucks..hang in there ....

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/16/10 9:13 p.m.

Sorry to hear the news J-man. We're thinking of you and your family.

driver109x
driver109x Reader
1/16/10 9:13 p.m.

My condolences...

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Dork
1/16/10 10:46 p.m.

I'm sorry for your loss man, you're in my prayers.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade Reader
1/16/10 10:59 p.m.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Reader
1/17/10 12:22 a.m.

Condolences and prayers for you and the fam, J-man . . .

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
1/17/10 7:03 a.m.

So sorry to hear it Jman, Im really not sure what to say because Im certain it doesnt help as much for you to hear it as it does for us to say it, but your family is in the hearts and prayers of mine. Im sure he mustve been good at what he did for you to have become who you are.

Slyp_Dawg
Slyp_Dawg GRM+ Memberand New Reader
1/17/10 10:57 a.m.

my condolences Jman, you and your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my dad to a heart attack a little over a year ago, so I know what you're going through. if there's anything you need, just let me know

mtn
mtn SuperDork
1/17/10 10:57 a.m.

My condolences, I'm sorry to hear it.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
1/17/10 11:19 p.m.

Condolences.

Been through it myself and it's awful.

My brother-in-law just lost his dad this afternoon.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer Dork
1/18/10 9:29 a.m.

so sorry to hear this.

Morbid
Morbid Reader
1/18/10 10:27 a.m.

So sorry for your loss. Sending you and your family peace.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
1/18/10 10:44 a.m.

Most cool guys have cool Dads.

He must have been extra special.

My deepest condolences for your loss, J-man.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
1/18/10 11:29 a.m.

My thanks to everyone. It was very sudden; I knew he didn't have much longer and had already made plans to come up to his place on Saturday morning. He died at 2:15 AM that morning, so my daughter and I missed seeing him for the last time by about nine hours. He died peacefully and at home, which is how he would have wanted it.

The funeral is tomorrow 1/19 at 2:30 PM. My 3 brothers and I all plan to say something at the service, the problem I have is finding a story short enough, funny enough and as descriptive of him as possible because there are a million of them. I have to weed out the politically incorrect ones and consider the various statutes of limitation as well.

We ask that if anyone would like to do something in his memory, please consider a donation to the American Cancer Society in memory of McQueen Smith, Jr.

And he'd applaud the drinks as well. He always did love a good party; his criteria to consider one a sucess were to have the police show up and for it to lead to at least one divorce.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
1/18/10 8:59 p.m.

There's nothing better than a Dad who enjoys life, and knows how to pass that on to his kids. There's a treasure in your memories. You are a blessed man.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Hl7vHpeOd9HHcpbVOHliFBjyQTi9zBWhZWDmsc6v8NDRfzQYcd4cIWQK0korRlrv