BBsGarage
BBsGarage Reader
8/15/08 2:06 p.m.

Be on the lookout for the Harley.

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian woman has taken revenge on her cheating husband by putting a photograph of his lover's underpants up for sale on the auction site eBay.

In the listing the woman says she is selling a picture of a pair of lacy black knickers and an empty condom wrapper "size small" found in her bed after her husband had an affair with another woman.

The seller -- identified on eBay only as annastella007 -- provides a rather unflattering description of the knickers.

"They are so huge I thought they may make someone a nice shawl or, even better, something for Halloween perhaps."

The eBay listing, entitled "Empty condom packet & a photo of 'The Tart's' knickers," also includes a detailed account of the events leading up to the discovery.

The woman says she returned from work after receiving a romantic text message from her husband of 22 years that was clearly misdirected to find him at home watching a DVD and discouraging her from entering their bedroom.

In the room she found the empty condom wrapper under his pillow and "the Tart's knickers ... at the foot of the bed."

The woman said this was not her last sale on eBay.

She says her husband's Harley motorcycle is "the next item that will probably be sold on eBay at a start price of 99c and, of course, with no reserve!"

Inessa Jackson, a spokeswoman for eBay said that the listing almost did not make the site because it originally included the actual panties for sale and had to be taken down due to eBay's policy against selling secondhand underwear.

"We let her know about the policy and instead she's now selling a photograph of the offending knickers," Jackson was quoted on the news Web site www.couriermail.com.au as saying.

"This is obviously very therapeutic for this woman and it must be a great channel for her views on cheating and the sanctity of marriage."

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
8/15/08 2:47 p.m.

Oh...that'll really make it square...

I think she's gone dotty!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
8/15/08 4:46 p.m.

I figured it was a photo of his detached penis

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/17/08 6:03 a.m.

i'm glad the aussie ebay is more sensible than the US version.

grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
8/17/08 6:40 a.m.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EMPTY-CONDOM-PACKET-A-PHOTO-OF-THE-TARTS-KNICKERS_W0QQitemZ250280309940QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1469QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem\

now at $32,000 for a picture and a story

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
8/17/08 8:49 a.m.

So it's true: you can sell almost ANYTHING on eBay!

Great funny story; and a morality tale, as well.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2xaLn90nj11HRBxlLz123LseSilwiIgKJm1xr3xbFAMBVFKbZQWp4edoyAnDrOOa