Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
7/31/08 7:40 p.m.

She's not only my daily driver, but she's also the autocross and drifter . . .right now, she's more of a drifter, but yeah . . .you get the point . . .anyway . . .watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZpYjtTI-j4

-Stig

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
7/31/08 8:04 p.m.

looks fun, as far as I can tell.

nickel_dime
nickel_dime HalfDork
8/1/08 8:39 a.m.

That looks like it would be a blast. I really liked the drifting RC cars in the next video.

doitover
doitover New Reader
8/1/08 8:42 a.m.

You really need an Obama bobble head for the dash.

They also really need one jump over a small creek on those circuits.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
8/1/08 10:02 a.m.

OK--that was pretty damn rad.

Damn good driving there.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid HalfDork
8/1/08 4:24 p.m.

got any pics of the beast outside sliding or the car at all/

cool run and very cool vid. i can not wait to get my beast done to go drifting....

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
8/1/08 5:39 p.m.

Ask and you shall recieve . . .I couldn't get my photographer for any of the events, go figure, so I just scraped together pictures that everyone else snapped.

These are from events 1, 2 and 3 cumulatively.

Thanks for the AWESOME comments everyone! I really appreciate it! I had a lot of fun out there and I can't wait for the events coming up on the 9th and 23rd!

-Stig

z31maniac
z31maniac HalfDork
8/1/08 8:22 p.m.

Makes me want to learn to drift my E30!

nickel_dime wrote: That looks like it would be a blast. I really liked the drifting RC cars in the next video.

I want one so bad, then I remember when I had one you can't hardly drive them around your neighborhood cause they are so low. Then I want a big gas powered HPI Savage XL monster truck, then I think of how many parts that would get for the E30.

Then I remember I'm broke and cry.

Luke
Luke Dork
8/1/08 8:30 p.m.

Nice driving! I like how you 'link' the corners up so easily.

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
8/2/08 2:14 p.m.

Thanks a bunch, I'm learning, I really am. I'm not where I would like to be yet, there are a ton of drivers out there with much higher driving skill than I have. It's just cool, to me at least, to finally have these things click and to have the applied practices work the first time I try them.

I'm working my way up, my car is still bone stock so that has a lot to do with some of the sloppiness in my driving. The rest of it is all learning how to drive properly.

I will say this . . .I am probably one of the only amateur drifters that sports a GRM sticker!

-Stig

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
8/2/08 7:30 p.m.
Black Stig wrote: I will say this . . .I am probably the only drifter that sports a GRM sticker!

Fixed it

J/K

geomiata
geomiata Reader
8/2/08 7:34 p.m.

thats pretty sick man.

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
8/2/08 8:31 p.m.
neon4891 wrote:
Black Stig wrote: I will say this . . .I am probably the only drifter that sports a GRM sticker!
Fixed it J/K

HELL YEAH!

Gracefully enough, I'd be able to live with that . . .

GeoMiata: Thanks bro, it really does mean alot! I'm looking to try to kick it up to the next level eventually, but I need to hone in more driving skill. I need more practice.

-Stig

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
22tzFs80szKLOn34qh858tTh37HlGhuCpNleVFyY2fZXM5Xm3CN21NFoGuCGLzL7