lnlogauge
lnlogauge HalfDork
5/20/23 9:27 a.m.

Builds and project cars is probably my favorite place on the internet. I don't follow all the builds, but I have a pretty huge list of ones I do follow. However, I miss builds or don't keep up with them because people like ambiguous titles. I forget what car they are building, and don't check in with updates. It would be pretty great if the actual project had to be in the title. Even if it's in parenthesis after your clever title,  let people know what you're building or maintaining. 

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
5/20/23 10:10 a.m.

I gave you a +1 for agreement on all accounts yes

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/20/23 10:53 a.m.

Agree, but adding threads to your personal watchlist might be one way of keeping tabs on the treads that interest you.

Your Watchlist details in this thread

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/20/23 11:03 a.m.

Rules are for followers not leaders.

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
5/20/23 11:23 a.m.

Thread or  post tittles that are   clever but non-descriptive of the topic are a pet peeve of mine. If I do not know what the subject matter is going to be, I tend to skip the post.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/20/23 11:28 a.m.

I would like to change my thread title for my build.   But I cannot.  I did not expect mine to last as long or be as popular as it has been.  I would prefer a more descriptive title.  

Duke
Duke MegaDork
5/20/23 2:38 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

The mods will do that for you if you ask nicely.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/20/23 6:37 p.m.
nocones said:

I would like to change my thread title for my build.   But I cannot.  I did not expect mine to last as long or be as popular as it has been.  I would prefer a more descriptive title.  

What would you rather the title to be?  I might know a guy...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
laSB5FKAB2h6kIBKoYNaqCmXw69lLw9cnUYMo0HewhRCQuWkof1Unuct6eJdKbjZ