1 2 3
SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/11/10 7:14 a.m.

Hey Bruce:

Slow down your brain. I didn't mean to suggest this was an opportunity to be pursued now.

They have completed everything. It's gone to market. Done deal.

I only dug up this thread as a means of communicating with the people who had helped in the past, and the naysayers who said we would not be able to make an additive that would significantly bump fuel economy or be able to negotiate with the government.

Sorry if I kept you up last night!

egnorant
egnorant Dork
9/11/10 9:14 a.m.

In reply to SVreX:

I looked at the dates and realized my error. Where could we look at the finished product?

Bruce

zomby woof
zomby woof Dork
9/11/10 9:15 a.m.
SVreX wrote: ...the people who said we would not be able to make an additive that would significantly bump fuel economy

I would have been one of those people if I'd noticed the thread before.

I look forward to seeing what it is.

3Door4G
3Door4G Reader
9/12/10 8:51 a.m.

SVreX, are you Lou from Monster Diesel?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/12/10 12:10 p.m.

No.

Pretty sure their product is a cetane booster. That's easy, but it generally introduces components that are evironmentally detrimental (and sometimes illegal).

This is a natural blend which boosts economy AND reduces emissions.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/12/10 12:24 p.m.

Yeah, I checked their securities and exchange commission statement. It's a Cetane booster- boosts cetane by 6 points. Basically, it is adding something to the fuel that is more combustible than diesel.

They've sure got a slick website- but they are bragging on their marketing abilities, not the science behind what they are doing.

I doubt they've done combustion bomb testing, and I doubt they will get military or NASA contracts, or get the EPA to allow trucks to disable the EGR valves.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
guHll3h9yigMEzIFPCQp4FPujH294zxayFTg2FElnXCC2uHMzluhQXXYeXJjn31k