DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
3/4/21 12:11 p.m.

So I inherited this book from my uncle because everyone knows I'm the car nerd. It's a neat piece of memorabilia, but I was wondering what something this is worth. 

As far as I can tell, this was never for sale, it was provided to those on the Fiero team. It's black and white an full-color, and has the name of every team member that was involved. My uncle wasn't on the team, but I think he held a patent or two that was used. I suspect that's why he got it. 

I've searched every way I can think of and can't find anything about it online. Any help would be great. 

Would you just look at this hair!!!

bigbrainonbrad
bigbrainonbrad Reader
3/4/21 2:37 p.m.

Not a Fiero fan necessarily, the post was losing me, then those glorious Hall & Oates pictures brought me right back in. While I lived through the 80's as a small child, I feel let down by not being older and getting more of the 80's experience. Their glorious mullets would have fit better had it been a (bitchin') Camaro.

My guess is there is a Fiero nerd out there somewhere who would pay real money (maybe $100) for this book.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/4/21 2:57 p.m.
bigbrainonbrad said:

My guess is there is a Fiero nerd out there somewhere who would pay real money (maybe $100) for this book.

Good guess, one sold for $106 US on eBay Canada last month. The listing did not include a photo of the glorious hair of Hall and Oates so it obviously could have gone for more.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Fiero-Years-Book-UAW-1982-1988-GM-History-People-That-Built-Car-/284169487433 

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
3/4/21 7:00 p.m.

Pennock’s Fiero Forum would probably be able to tell you more about it, or at least get you some premium offers.

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
3/5/21 6:35 a.m.

Thanks Kieth and racerfink!!!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TF47WCXF1YBa4fRkD5rJatmJe2CBxAR88YcQa1UdvBEHv8xTfKF2UhH2afbAWyU3